Royal Lytham & St Annes 2016

• 34 Replies

leslie.sangster

« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2016, 08:30:11 PM »
I did enjoy your course by the way I've played Lytham quite a few times and it is a great recreation in my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Royce

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2016, 08:32:13 PM »
Played fantastic on XB1.  Played your ghost and what a shot on the 5th!  Ended up with a -5 in 10mph winds.  Greens were excellent, providing a nice change of pace with the slower speed.  Sculpting was exactly as I'd expect with a links course.  Just another top class RCR!
XBL Gamertag= Royce Brown CC

TGC2 Completed Courses:
Augusta National Golf Club (members) - (voted 2017 TGC2 course of the year at TGCTours.com!)

TGC2 Works in progress:
Oakland Hills South redo
Pine Valley Golf Club

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2016, 09:06:58 PM »
LOL that is very funny,i see what i can do.....

Reppdogg

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2016, 11:26:49 AM »
When i read this course had a test version out I finally got around to playing this game again after what seems like a month break. Not to much rust on my game but this was a great course to come back to. Some pretty difficult pins to take aim at with this games physics engine but I like the courses that go for more of a strategic approach versus aim at the pin and get our easy birdie/par. Course seemed to be pretty authentic and had that feel of an extra layer of polish that some of the great RCR's have. As I'm not very familiar with the actual course I can't comment on that part but given the look and amount of time you've put into this I can assume it's probably pretty accurate. I just have to stop and wonder though...Will TGC2 have an actual pot bunker option? This would be a real game changer for Links style courses. Overall great job with what you've done with this course. I'd put it in the same tier as Oakmont, Augusta and Oakland Hills.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Royce

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2017, 12:59:47 PM »
EDIT: posted in WIP thread on accident.

Made a special trip out to this one again after randomly watching Gary Player's save on 18 in '74.  Didn't realize what a unique setup this is with three par 3's on front 9 including 1st and 4 par 3's in first 12 holes.   Super course and nice challenge indeed, missed a putt on 17 that would have given me a change to tie Yeltz....finished -8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyHnaLJq-OA
XBL Gamertag= Royce Brown CC

TGC2 Completed Courses:
Augusta National Golf Club (members) - (voted 2017 TGC2 course of the year at TGCTours.com!)

TGC2 Works in progress:
Oakland Hills South redo
Pine Valley Golf Club

space-cash