Ps4 designers / players

• 11 Replies

Griff

• GroupMember
« on: May 21, 2016, 11:30:26 AM »
I've recently moved into the CC Tour course scheduler position along with Airik3333. For the purpose of scouting new courses and play testing I'm trying to fill my friends list with active TGC players and designers.

If not on my list and want to be added, please post your user ID in this thread. Hoping to see new courses as they release and see scores on courses we're considering.

Thanks, Griff.

Artfull_dodger__

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 01:44:34 PM »
Hello bud psn I'd:nuter41
I'm also a designer.My latest course is:Valley of the kings and there's more if you look more by designer
My courses
Early-1981's Loch Ness
The Misty Mountains
Valley of the Kings
The Hogs Breath Manor
Pop's Devils island
The Little lakes golf club
Mirkwood

pikechampion98

• Pike fishing is my passion
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 11:40:52 PM »
Well I do appreciate what you're doing, as I know you have visited my courses before and as a designer, we all appreciate it very much. It can be discouraging as a designer and spend so many hours and not get the plays you hope for. Some of my courses have been well played, where some others that I was hoping for, got lost in traffic a little, so I just try different ways to find light for them. Search Pike's and you will find them all, and again thanks Griff
Over 100 courses Designed
listings are under Pike's
Play as open , tourney & stableford modes
Pike's Swan River
Pike's Scenic Vista
Pike's Red trail Resort
Pike's Cottage, Badlands
Pike's Frozen Tundra,
Pike's Scenic River, Vista
and so many more, most are very detailed, realistic and strategic

JELindholm

• John Lindholm Books
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 03:58:23 PM »
Im Ballgame923

The courses I've made that I like best are:

Linden by the Lake
Linden by the Sea 2016
Raynor's Run on Linden Hill

Thanks!
John
ballgame23
Designer of
Friar's Head GC (LiDAR)

mnguy12000

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 02:36:24 PM »
my id is mnguy12000.

what are you looking for for CC tour?  Length wise, speed ect.  I am currently making a course now and could tweak it for submission depending on what you need.
My Courses:
GunFlint Trail GC
Macaw G.C.
Cathedral Pines G.C.
Spruce Harbor G.C.
Evelyn Hills Golf Club
RCR - Chom0nix
Valley Meadows
Breaker's Point GC
WIP RCR Columbia Golf Club, Mpls MN

Ramjet36

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2016, 03:03:42 PM »
Hey Griff:  My PS4 gamer tag is   ramjet-36

A list of my best designs are in my signature box below.  My most recent may be my favorite, Compass Point Golf Club.  (Just passed 300 plays).  It has a shorter length but interesting layout that may fit in well for CC.  You also might look at my redesigned The Flying Red Swan.  Lots of eye candy on that one.
Courses created:   PS4  ID:  RAMJET-36
Peppers Point
Lamp Lighter Harbor

bigcat023

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2016, 12:44:04 PM »
Hi Griff PS4 tag bigcat023 my last two are Campbells Run and Grande Gato Lago lots more to choose from.Some have been used on tgctours.
Fairways Of Mt Garibaldi      Whispering Winds                                   Sawmill Creek   
Whitefox Club                          Devilfish Bay          Valley Glenn
Orchard Lake                            Campbells Run      Ballydehob
Ojibway Trail                             Windsor Grove

CrispysCritter

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2016, 01:30:57 PM »
Hi Griff. My psn id is CrispysCritter

Just did my first course,  Wildwood Vista. Would love to get some feedback on it. Not sure what you're looking for in a course,  so don't know if this would be up to your standards, but thought I'd throw it out there anyway.  Still figuring out the editor, but think it turned out ok for a first design.

Going to look into the courses in this thread as well.

Thanks all
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 01:54:44 PM by CrispysCritter »

Griff

• GroupMember
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2016, 07:43:37 PM »
Hi Griff PS4 tag bigcat023 my last two are Campbells Run and Grande Gato Lago lots more to choose from.Some have been used on tgctours.

Yeah...I've actually pm'd you on tgc tours before about multipinning, but never got a reply.  :P lol

That being said, I would like to get with you soon about maybe using one of your courses as a venue.

Griff

• GroupMember
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2016, 07:45:40 PM »
My apologies, guys. This thread got no traction for awhile, so I neglected to check it recently. I got all of your info and will be adding you guys in the next few days. Trying to finish up a course for the Web Finals contest, so been out of the loop for a bit.

Griff

• GroupMember
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2016, 07:49:55 PM »
my id is mnguy12000.

what are you looking for for CC tour?  Length wise, speed ect.  I am currently making a course now and could tweak it for submission depending on what you need.

Honestly, design your course according to your vision, brother. It has a place whether it plays easy or whether it plays hard. I personally think that one of the worst mistakes designers make is designing to an audience. Making a course hard just for the sake of being hard (or easy for the sake of being easy) usually doesn't work well...it disrupts the flow of the course. Establish your concept, stay true to your vision, and the rest will follow...and your best work will show through. A course is always better when a designer is inspired and enjoys their course compared to designing according to what you think others want to see. Just my 2 cents...

Allan5813

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2018, 02:35:26 PM »
I am  new designer, my courses are Sweet briar and The Royal Berkshire, I am now working on my third course, Please give them a try and let me know what you think
My courses are
KINGSTON BAGPUIZE
NORTHFIELD GC
BICESTER OLD COURSE
CHERWELL VALLEY GC
DRAYTON MANOR COUNTRY CLUB
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY GC
SUTTON COURTENAY COUNTRY CLUB
ROYAL BERKSHIRE GC
SWEET BRIAR COUNTRY CLUB

space-cash