TeeToGreens.com Invites XBox One Players

• 2 Replies

TeeToGreens.com

• GroupMember
    • TeeToGreens.com
« on: July 16, 2016, 10:24:22 AM »
Sorry if you have seen my post through out this forum but if your like me I normally do not pay attention to other consoles when it comes to reading info. If you haven`t seen TeeToGreens.com it is a site for the community it was designed for course designers in mind to share their courses and get feed back from the members. We also are doing tours and have events for each tour. I invite you all for the XBox One to stop by check it out and maybe share your input about the site.

We just got done with a test Tour for stableford format and it ran very smooth. If you like to play in any of the tours and their events on the site keep in mind to register the golfer name on the site as the same as your gamertag so we can retrieve scores and stats. Our season 2 main tour on the site starts Monday all you need to do as a member is click check in then play the rounds our auto scoring leader boards will retrieve the scores and stats every 10 min and leader boards for the event will be updated at the same time.

Also note here in the very near future the members will be able to create their own tours and set their own events you will have full control of your tour just some simple guide lines to follow so your tour runs smooth. So if your interested in running your own tour please let me know i`ll be happy to get you going on that.

I like to add congrats to Mr_Divots (PS4) for finishing 1st place in the test stableford event very nice shooting. The season leader board is updated BUT since it was a test and a great one at that all stats/ scores will be deleted soon.

Thanks for your time and don`t forget to check out our face book page! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1522894928041166/

www.TeeToGreens.com
Marc Harmon
Head Admin
www.TeeToGreens.com
Discod Link:  Click To Join

TeeToGreens.com

• GroupMember
    • TeeToGreens.com
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 01:58:45 AM »
Marc Harmon
Head Admin
www.TeeToGreens.com

TeeToGreens.com

• GroupMember
    • TeeToGreens.com
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 06:45:17 PM »
Been awhile since i posted on the stand alone thread here but TeeToGreens.com is always open for new players and have a lot of tours going on the site with no restriction just register click check in for the event you like to play and that`s it scores and stats update shortly after!

New Tour starting 4/17 called The Recap Tour more details on the site! Please pass the word on to your Xbox friends more the merrier !

Thank you hope to see you on the Tee!

Marc Harmon
Head Admin
www.TeeToGreens.com

space-cash