Sound quits, TGC Crashes

• 3 Replies

jmidnite

« on: July 28, 2016, 09:19:49 PM »
TGC  causes a global sound loss and TGC freezes and crashes every time I try to play it. I have tried playing in 32 bit mode, compatibility for windows 8, windows 7, playing as run as administrator. Deleting the invalid registry entry and anything else I could think of to try and get TGC  to play. There's a new twist now, letters are showing up as if Im playing using an xbox controller. I am playing the PC version with a mouse and keyboard. To recover the system sound I have to reboot my system every time. I tried posting a request for help on Steam on 7/23, but my request remains unanswered. There is still a bad registry entry issue that has not been addressed, and TGC continues to get more and more difficult to have an enjoyable experience with. I've had nothing but problems and bad experiences with TGC for over a year now. Thanking you in advance for a resolution. 
:(
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 11:43:02 PM by jmidnite »

jmidnite

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 11:43:30 AM »
HB Support has not indicated there is a driver issue.  I am a system builder and am well aware of system care and maintenence. I have plenty of comprssed air and the inside of my computer is always cool and dust free. I own a license for Driver Booster Pro and all my drivers are up to date.  I own a licensed version of RegCure Pro and there is nothing wrong with my registry. I posted a system dump and complete dxdiag information for examination by HB Studio support. I am looking for input from HB support.  I initially thought it might be a driver issue, but, after having back leveled drivers and retrying the game, the crashes continue. Thank you for your input, but I would prefer to hear what HB support has to say. But it seems HB support isn't interested in providing support for TGC anymore since they seem to be busy trying to push TGC2. But I won't spend another dime on HB Studios software since they are so lax on providing support on their existing software.

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 05:47:36 PM »
Sorry to hear you are having issues.  If you haven't already done it, please send your output log and dxdiag to info@hb-studios.com   A dev should be able to check out those files to see if they can what is going on.

Thanks,
Keith

jmidnite

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2016, 03:58:27 AM »
Hi Keith,

Thanks for your response. The log and dxdiag are included above.

Best regards,
John

space-cash