HELP - online / offline???

• 3 Replies

garyn

« on: August 19, 2016, 10:35:59 PM »
Hi,
I seem to have lost access to any courses other than the 'HB Official' and 'unpublished' courses.
All courses used to work fine (I had access to lots of courses) up till about 1-2 weeks ago.
To try to get fixed - I've signed in/out of my xbox live account, gone online/offline (within the TGC game), restarted my Xbox One (unplugged power from the wall outlet), done all Xbox updates, etc.
I have two Xbox Ones in my house, both are having the same issue.
I did purchase 'the update' from TCG (whatever that was) a while back, but I was able to play all courses after that, until recently.
I'm not sure what else to try.
My trouble shooting leads me to believe the issue is the TCG server isn't recognizing me, I'm GmanDenver.
Any help would be great!
Thanks,
Gary

garyn

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 09:06:38 PM »
I cleared it up - I need to set my Xbox profile "sign-in, security & passkey" to 'no barriers'.
Thanks,
Gary

Andrew Hobson

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 11:25:25 PM »
I've got this problem aswell. Only had the game 2 days and can't even get to play it as it keeps going into offline mode. Reset my Xbox but been told its a game issue.

Andrew Hobson

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2018, 02:11:46 PM »
Hb know about this online/offline problems apparently, yet appears they are doing nothing about. 4 disconnects to offline mode already today. 2 in q school and 2 in society tournaments. It only happens in tgc3, other games are fine, been on forza several hours today, no probs.
Going to see what happens. If it persists going to contact Microsoft to see if anything can be done and get a refund for a game that was/is clearly not ready.

space-cash