New Golfer Looking To Improove and Meet Fellow Players!

• 1 Replies

MiMiC710

« on: September 01, 2016, 05:24:41 PM »
Hi All, Recently got this game on the 23rd of August. Loving it so much and Can't stop playing it!! Registered on TGCtours.com and recently have been learning the Q-School courses. Looking to find new or veteran players to practice with and play with to improve and learn anything I can to get better at this game!

Little bit about me: I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. 25 Years Old, Retail Store Manager For A Office Supplies Company.
Used to play a lot of FPS games competitively, but always had a love for sports and sport games.
Recently got into golf but have played it for years on console before finding TGC for PC.

I use mouse and keyboard to play but thinking of getting a controller. If anyone has any tips as to which controls work best for PC that would help a lot.

So far my challenge is my short game and putting as I imagine most newbies have these issues.

Steam name is MiMiC' and Hope To See You On The Green!

McBogga

• GroupMember
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 03:00:11 AM »
Most seem to think controller works best.

It's a great game - check out the course sub forum for some great tracks to play and check out TGCTours for a great competitive experience.

space-cash