Rockjammer Bay Golf Club

• 0 Replies

GrumpyOldMan

• A day late and a dollar short!
« on: October 12, 2016, 11:13:17 AM »
Rockjammer Bay Golf Club will be an 18 hole course that hopefully you will enjoy playing. It's a longer course at just under 7500 yards, but most of the longer holes have two ways to play them. Granted, one way will be much easer, the other way although usually could be pretty risky.

The course plays pretty easy with no wind, but can be a handful in windy conditions, 10mph plus and it turns into a monster. In those conditions you have to really plan your shots.

I am thinking the course will be located in the coastal area of Oregon, but the low country area of South Carolina is also being considered. Perhaps you could give me your recommendation on the area.

Still need to do some finish work on the greens and some minor tuning here and there, but its getting close and will get published in a day or so. I'll post more photos later today. As always any comments will be appreciated, both good and bad.

Hole #1 out and #9 in.

Hole #9 fairway in

Hole #8

Hole #9 Green

Hole #3 Green
URL]

Hole #16 tee shot
[URL=http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/tommiedean/media/Rockjammer%20Bay/20161011140954_1_zps5j4irqge.jpg.html]

« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 11:57:06 AM by tommiedean »
Courses Created:

Manahawkin White Water Reserve
Fishermans Dock at South Bethany (On Tour with TGC Tours)
Rocky Top Golf Club
East Satawket Lowlands GC (On Tour with TGC Tours)
Chatham Club of Vancouver Island (On Tour with TGC Tours)

space-cash