Wish list

• 24 Replies

Icyken

« on: October 21, 2016, 01:59:16 PM »
Firstly, fantastic golf game. Reading forum a while now and noticed no one's asked for what I think would be a great addition forTGC2, Cubed and rectangular stone blocks with different textures on each face,with ability to enlarge and decrease in size, the pyramid builders would have a field day. Also the brick walls we have just now could be joined by stone sections, like the arch bridges we have just now.And maybe a simple pitch roof for my new cottage. Sorry starting to go on a bit. Thanks.
COURSES.....

Mink Hollow Golf club
 Hermit of Mink Hollow
 Machrihan Dunes, 2019
 Celtic Isles...CGC.
 Helensburgh Golf club
 The Fruin
 Prestwick, Golf club
 Craigendoran Links

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 02:05:28 PM »
Welcome to the forums, thanks for the feedback.  I'm sure the devs will see your feedback and look into the possibilities.

Pipeit55

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2016, 12:36:59 PM »
HB, do you think for the next game you can give us in our favorites for courses some thing like 4 groups that we can categorize the favorite courses we like. We will use them as we like so you can just supply us something like group 1, group 2 etc.
Thanks
Dave 
Pipeit55   ( ISKNGRIS PSN )

Pipeit55

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2016, 05:23:12 AM »
Another one, when taking a drop or an unplayable it would be nice to be able to see the distance to the hole before dropping like in real golf
Pipeit55   ( ISKNGRIS PSN )

Icyken

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 07:39:18 AM »
Just planting out a course and noticed plant meter has reached halfway, thinking be cool if there was a bonus nursery opened up for reaching that point with some extra shrubs tree's and plants , Just to add that final touch... only a thought.
COURSES.....

Mink Hollow Golf club
 Hermit of Mink Hollow
 Machrihan Dunes, 2019
 Celtic Isles...CGC.
 Helensburgh Golf club
 The Fruin
 Prestwick, Golf club
 Craigendoran Links

rdh

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2017, 08:39:50 AM »
HB, do you think for the next game you can give us in our favorites for courses some thing like 4 groups that we can categorize the favorite courses we like. We will use them as we like so you can just supply us something like group 1, group 2 etc.
Thanks
Dave

Would love this! 

rdh

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2017, 08:41:09 AM »
It would be great if as you scroll through listed courses on the course selection page (I realize it will probably change) the thumbnail and details (length, etc.) could appear over to the right without having to select the course and wait for it to download to see that info.

FRSTDWN

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2017, 12:44:26 PM »
It would be nice if we could customize our home page with the courses we like instead of looking at Brook Manor for 2 years. Like we could have our top-5-10 courses we are playing currently.
RIP TIM AKA DIVOTMAKER YOU WILL BE MISSED!

XB1 X
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB
Scuf Elite Controller
LG C7
Denon AVR-S920W Receiver
Klipsch Surround sound
Fiber 250 Down Up

TGC 2019 Multiplayer Community Club
4 Letter Word No assists Society
TST Tour Member

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

Ramjet36

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2017, 06:14:54 PM »
It would be nice if we could customize our home page with the courses we like instead of looking at Brook Manor for 2 years. Like we could have our top-5-10 courses we are playing currently.

I know they used the pic of Little Brook to save on screen load time but seems like they could set up a better pic with low resource usage that would be so much better.
Courses created:   PS4  ID:  RAMJET-36
Peppers Point
Lamp Lighter Harbor

karma4u

• GroupMember
  • I know a little german
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2017, 06:50:13 PM »
Another one, when taking a drop or an unplayable it would be nice to be able to see the distance to the hole before dropping like in real golf

Absolutely........

chrashbird

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2017, 01:31:33 PM »
I just want to see the removal of the scout cam when ghost balls are in the air or the option to turn ghosts off in tours so players cant just zoom in to see where the best place to land is from those who have already shot good scores.

CanuckHoser

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2017, 06:07:03 PM »
Not sure that this is a "wish list" item, but is perhaps more of a "it would be a minor cool feature" suggestion:  given that TGC2 will have inter-societal tournaments/challenges and it will also have spectators at tournaments, perhaps it would add a touch of class to have the spectators at tournaments be comprised of members of all participating societies who aren't currently golfing.  I know it is not really a needed thing and I wouldn't want HB Studios to spend loads of time on it, but it would be sort of cool to have the audience made of society members, perhaps wearing society logoed clothing. 
PSN ID: CanuckHoser
Steam: CanuckHoser

CanuckHoser

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2017, 06:08:17 PM »
I have always pushed for geolocated courses with affiliated user inputted climate graphs coupled with variable weather/course conditions based on that inputted climate data.
PSN ID: CanuckHoser
Steam: CanuckHoser

hammers1man

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2017, 06:31:08 PM »
Not having a playing partners ball right in front of you when putting. I'm not a course designer but would love to see custom course designed flags, Tiger 08 had this on pc
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 06:33:27 PM by hammers1man »

Ramjet36

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2017, 09:22:14 PM »
Currently the statistical information about the courses that you created is rather limited.  For instance it only tells you how many players have favorited your most popular course.  Would like to see stats like that (and all other stats) for all the courses that you created.  Should be able to see a list of your courses, be able to click on any one of them and see lots of info.  (average score on each hole, etc)
Courses created:   PS4  ID:  RAMJET-36
Peppers Point
Lamp Lighter Harbor

space-cash