Wish list

• 24 Replies

artbru14

« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2017, 04:52:58 PM »
This may have been asked and answered but will they find a way to retrieve your score card after pressing the x button,I don't know how many times I've hit the x button before the y button.

milwsteve

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2017, 12:00:12 PM »
I would like to see a coastal,ocean theme so the California Pacific ocean courses can be done,Cypress Point,Monterey Penisula Dunes and Shores course and add those cypress trees and proper cliffs for the ocean courses.

Icyken

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2017, 10:29:26 AM »
While in the designer , you're most frequently used tools were brought too the front of the line , bypassing all the blobs and squiggly lines you never use !
COURSES.....

Mink Hollow Golf club
 Hermit of Mink Hollow
 Machrihan Dunes, 2019
 Celtic Isles...CGC.
 Helensburgh Golf club
 The Fruin
 Prestwick, Golf club
 Craigendoran Links

Royce

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2017, 10:46:33 AM »
While in the designer , you're most frequently used tools were brought too the front of the line , bypassing all the blobs and squiggly lines you never use !

Yes this, or the ability to have a page of user defined tools would be really nice.
XBL Gamertag= Royce Brown CC

TGC2 Completed Courses:
Augusta National Golf Club (members) - (voted 2017 TGC2 course of the year at TGCTours.com!)

TGC2 Works in progress:
Oakland Hills South redo
Pine Valley Golf Club

Icyken

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2017, 08:27:36 AM »
In the designer , When you haven't saved for a while , "Time to save warning" , or a auto save option , especially for the ps4.
COURSES.....

Mink Hollow Golf club
 Hermit of Mink Hollow
 Machrihan Dunes, 2019
 Celtic Isles...CGC.
 Helensburgh Golf club
 The Fruin
 Prestwick, Golf club
 Craigendoran Links

TimberPete

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2017, 02:09:46 PM »
From what we have heard publicly from HB it appears that many of the things that I would put on my Wish List for TGC2 are being addressed so for me there are two things that I would like to see introduced or enhanced in The Golf Club 2:

1.) Gameplay that is enjoyable for the greatest number of people. HB has said that they plan to have three different difficulty levels of gameplay. This sounds like a fantastic idea and if done properly they can really expand their customer base.

Hopefully the highest level of difficulty will challenge even the most hardcore and proficient video golf veteran, the middle level (me) will still provide a challenge yet not be punished as severely for the failure to make the perfect swing, then the "arcade" mode at the lowest difficulty level to give the more casual gamer a good time without a lot of effort and frustration.

All of this to say it's not really about the scores that I or someone else shoots but rather the fun and available level of challenge that the individual is seeking.

I could even see myself playing all three levels from time to time. If I am tired late at night I might like to explore and enjoy a new course design masterpiece using the "arcade" or lowest difficulty setting so I can concentrate on the work done in the design of the course by one of the growing number of fantastic course designers out there.

I would also like to be able to have the more challenging highest level of difficulty available for me to play to try and improve my game and hopefully see some slow but steady progress over time.

2.) Multiplayer. I would love to be able to play my friends, or others not on my friends list, in online multiplayer modes such as match play, fourball, alternate shot, skins, etc. in a way that is real time and with a strong and stable connection between all players so that there is a very minimal chance of being dropped from the game.

Pete
PSN Name: TimberPete
Steam: timberpete65

Simsbury Farms GC (L)
Balsam Hill Golf Club
KMG Golf and Beer Club
Possum Bottom GC (TGC2)

Icyken

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2017, 07:03:41 AM »
Like the fringe on the greens, if we had the same idea for the fairways it would make for a smoother transition before the semi, don't know if anyone's mentioned this before, any thoughts..
COURSES.....

Mink Hollow Golf club
 Hermit of Mink Hollow
 Machrihan Dunes, 2019
 Celtic Isles...CGC.
 Helensburgh Golf club
 The Fruin
 Prestwick, Golf club
 Craigendoran Links

Icyken

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2017, 01:04:03 PM »
Noticed the stone wall sections I'd hoped for are included in the new trailer , used to retain hilly banks and ditches ,
as well as regular walls , this one small addition will be widely used by designers , and will feature in many courses IMO. Hopefully just the first of lot's of small detailed extras to be included in tgc2. Thanks... Icyken.

COURSES.....

Mink Hollow Golf club
 Hermit of Mink Hollow
 Machrihan Dunes, 2019
 Celtic Isles...CGC.
 Helensburgh Golf club
 The Fruin
 Prestwick, Golf club
 Craigendoran Links

CanuckHoser

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2017, 09:50:58 AM »
Here is a smattering of my "wish list items".  I keep thinking of them as I am out driving around but can't stop every time to write them down so as I think of more, I will post:

1.  User inputted climate graph info for dynamic weather that impacts play at a given location for a given time of year. 

2.  For society (if I slip up and say club, I mean society) founders to have a trophy/plate/cup/plaque/chalice designer (a few options with a mix and match type thing) that would allow societies to have semi-unique hardware to give away and subsequently showcase for both inter-societal and intra-societal tournaments.

3.  Ability to have the club logo transfer as a mowing pattern or floral arrangement on the course designer.

4.  A trophy room/wall in each society's clubhouse. 

5.  Club records/course records for stats other than simply lowest score

6.  Ability to play other team-based multiplayer games/tournaments (4 person scramble, 2 person scramble, best ball, Texas acramble, wolf, etc. - see http://wenhamcountryclub.com/?page_id=2571 for more or any other site for that matter)

7.  Gimmicky, perhaps, but some small clubs near where I live play something called "cross country golf" where during on tournament they play the course in a different layout.  So for instance, instead of teeing off at 1 and heading for the first hole, you may tee off at one and head "cross country" to a flag that is a fairway away.  And then the second hole tees off at the nearest tee box and so on.  It introduces a few trickier shots playing in a manner not as the course was designed. Keep in mind, I don't golf a lot and play smaller local courses when I do so I have no clue if this is common or not, so sorry in advance for the lengthy explanation. 

I know I had more passing ideas, none of them game changing perhaps, but they may add to the "feel" of the game (as much as spectators do I suppose). 
PSN ID: CanuckHoser
Steam: CanuckHoser

CanuckHoser

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2017, 02:12:17 AM »
Would also LOVE if console players had the ability to share courses prior to publishing so 2 or more console players could co-create course. 
PSN ID: CanuckHoser
Steam: CanuckHoser

space-cash