HELP KEEPS FREEZING I WONT TO PLAY THIS GAME BAD PLEASE HELP

• 4 Replies

dusty558

« on: October 26, 2016, 04:39:36 PM »
HELP PLEASE - i bought the vive brand new 1 week ago and a new MSI GT72VR 6GR Dominator Pro it has everything i need to play top games gtx 1070 intel i7
i love golf and to play this in vr which i have on my ps4 is the best feeling ever i relly dont want to going to the trouble of getting a refund
having over friends would be great fun but the game just keeps freezing most of my other vr games work a wonder but the likes of this the golf club vr, episode 1-call of starseed, the rise of captian longbeard and vanshing relms always seem to freeze on me and i have to quit my vive or sometimes restart my whole computer!!
i tryd to reinstall 5 times
i bought mini display cables still doesnt change
i tryed reinstalling my drivers and there 375.63
im not a big techy so i tried a few things with changing the physx to the gtx 1070 but it has an option to put it too the gpu
some people say roll back your drivers on forums and some people say u need to connect the headset certian ways with different cables but why does all the rest of my games work and not the ones that i relly want to play which i mentioned
can someone who understands me please tell me what to do it would relly be appreciated :(

HB_ShaunW

• Administrator

dusty558

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 06:04:23 PM »
why are u linking me to my post on steam??? i pushed the isssue here to see if i could find more help and answers to the problem with the game

HB_ShaunW

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2016, 12:44:21 PM »
I added the link in case anyone would like to see the responses on steam to your question.

We're you able to resolve the issues with your laptop?

dusty558

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2016, 07:15:15 PM »
ohh ok, have yous found any issues to fix it yet? no i sent my latop back in for repair and i only bought the bleeding thing ,but i see another person has the same issue as me with the same latop so mite be a latop thing but im not sure, i will know when i get mine back and if not fixed its defo the game im assuming for now but we will see il keep u updated

space-cash