Oswinner Sim Tour

• 9 Replies

Oswinner

« on: November 23, 2016, 09:20:08 PM »
I have decided to create a light tour for those who are interested in sim play and for those that may want to try out sim play but not exhaust themselves with playing too many rounds of it.

Each week I will be posting a tournament on a course with 2 rounds and then will award points to the top 10 and then a point to any competitor below that.

The 'season' will run over 10 weeks with 2x the points in week 4 and 8 and then 4x the points in the season finale. Tournaments will generally be played on easier courses but weeks 4,8 and 10 will have slightly tougher courses.

The tour is available to be played on any platform but only PS4 players will accrue points for the tour.

WEEK 1 (24th Nov - 4th Dec)
In-Game Tournament Name: "Oswinner Sim Tour Wk1 (4th Dec)"
Course: Oakmere Golf Club (TST Pin B)
Points to Winner: 20 Points

I'll post the results in here. Good luck to all.

leslie.sangster

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 08:06:54 AM »
I have decided to create a light tour for those who are interested in sim play and for those that may want to try out sim play but not exhaust themselves with playing too many rounds of it.

Each week I will be posting a tournament on a course with 2 rounds and then will award points to the top 10 and then a point to any competitor below that.

The 'season' will run over 10 weeks with 2x the points in week 4 and 8 and then 4x the points in the season finale. Tournaments will generally be played on easier courses but weeks 4,8 and 10 will have slightly tougher courses.

The tour is available to be played on any platform but only PS4 players will accrue points for the tour.

WEEK 1 (24th Nov - 4th Dec)
In-Game Tournament Name: "Oswinner Sim Tour Wk1 (4th Dec)"
Course: Oakmere Golf Club (TST Pin B)
Points to Winner: 20 Points

I'll post the results in here. Good luck to all.

I will have a crack at this Luke I'm on Xbox but not bothered about getting any points awarded.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oswinner

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 09:29:34 AM »
If I can get somebody to post me the finished leaderboard for X-Box I will have a points system for that system too and maybe a master leaderboard also :-)

leslie.sangster

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 09:49:02 AM »
If I can get somebody to post me the finished leaderboard for X-Box I will have a points system for that system too and maybe a master leaderboard also :-)

I've posted on the other thread Luke

Oswinner

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2016, 07:43:36 AM »
4 days to go until week 1 is complete. The scores in the clubhouse on the PS4 are currently...

-10 (70/64) InfamousEddieC
-8 (72/64) Oswinner
-8 (72/64) c6vette2010
-7 (72/65) SMIFFYLFC79
-2 (69/73) gavlaar124

Good luck to all those yet to compete and all those on XBox too.

jayr11399

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2016, 04:07:35 PM »
Please forgive me but I'm fairly new to the game. I've tried searching for the tournament but haven't had any luck finding it on PS4. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Oswinner

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2016, 12:28:54 PM »
Please forgive me but I'm fairly new to the game. I've tried searching for the tournament but haven't had any luck finding it on PS4. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hey. If you click on tournaments and then search for Oswinner then it should bring up the latest tournament which is now...

"Oswinner Sim Tour - Week 2 (11th Dec).

Good luck mate.

Oswinner

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2016, 12:29:46 PM »
WEEK 1 RESULTS

Well played all. Good luck in week 2 at Monte Cervino.

"Oswinner Sim Tour - Week 2 (11th Dec)"

leslie.sangster

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2016, 12:38:52 PM »
WEEK 1 RESULTS

Well played all. Good luck in week 2 at Monte Cervino.

"Oswinner Sim Tour - Week 2 (11th Dec)"

Which thread are you going to use Luke it might be better to keep it on one.

Oswinner

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2016, 12:42:04 PM »
One on here and one on TGCTours.

space-cash