Protee Player Setup

• 3 Replies

mwh1023

« on: November 30, 2016, 12:13:56 AM »
I'm new to Protee and TGC so I'm trying to understand how it all programs together?  In the Protee Interface you can enter in up to 8 player names, assign club sets and make individual changes to every club.  Tray the interface and go to TGC and you have to enter in player names again, adjust outfits and then play some golf. So how do the two work together? I was planning on entering in family and friend names in the Interface and then keeping them for use in the TGC but I'm not seeing how they even link together? Sorry if this is odd to ask but just looking for help.

TaS

• GroupMember
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 10:20:33 AM »
With TGC, you can't have multiple local players.   

Did you get TGC software through Protee?  It is a different version of the software that they customized.  You can turn the wind off, set gimmie distances, etc. 

Go to golfsimulatorforum.com for details on how they integrate.

mwh1023

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 05:19:50 PM »
Software was ordered thru Protee.  I can set-up 4-players in TGC but I understand it uses the default player when playing online?  I still dont see the relationship between the (8) player names, club sets and club specifcations you can set-up in the interface and how that relates to either Protee ort TGC?  It appears to me that both programs follow the single club default setup that you eatablish in the interface and all the other palyer name infor etc are all possible for future software upgrades?

MichaelLot

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2018, 01:46:40 PM »
It works to the extent that the sleigh moves but the player just drops off it when it starts moving.
Sport nutrition here: https://www.sportzfuel.com/

space-cash