Bocca del príncipe (Delta theme)

• 0 Replies

Doume6307

• GroupMember
    • DB Golf Designs
« on: February 05, 2017, 06:48:46 AM »
Hi all,

My next course is now very close to its first release. I've used the delta theme to route a course along a dry, south-american fjord. The routing consists in three loops of 6 holes returning to a triple green just below the club house. As always, I can refrain to put some elevations changes and the three loops go up and down on their way. This gives some interesting long downhill holes  (10th and 18th).

The fairways are quite generous, very contoured bunkers brings just a little challenge as they are mostly flat. The greens are huge and on some, you will prefer to miss it than to be left with a 50 yd putt. With such greens, there are a lot of pin position for very easy to extremely challenging. All in all, the course in this setting plays easy to very easy. I consider releasing a tougher setting to fulfil the appetite of the demanding players.

Bellow, you have two teasers. On the first, you can see the second loop from over the 9th green and 10th back tee. On the second, looking back over the first tee, you see the triple green (6th, 12th and 18th), further back comes down the 18th fairway, and further up on the cliff lie the 18th tees.

I will try to release a slide show as I did for "La Verda Stelo", but its much work and I've got some music and painting left to do.

Dominique

My 2K21 Courses :

WP-Classical(Tour)

To come : BeechWood Valley / TGC France

space-cash