"Tournament Tracker" Screen

• 3 Replies

NevadaBallin

« on: February 06, 2017, 04:20:07 PM »
A way to track tournaments. Not just the ones I've finished but ones that I am presently playing and/or want to play. In my head, it works like this:

First, the ability to "flag" an event to play in the future (akin to the Fav function now but a flag instead, reason later) so it shows on the Tracker screen

Tracker Screen:
Shows a list for event statuses:
* Events I've played and finished or expired show up with a red "X" icon next to them. Clicking it takes me to the Leaderboard
* Events I've flagged show up with a green pin flag icon. Clicking on it takes me to the event to play. Another button press could show the event information (Courses, Settings)
* Events I've started but have not finished yet show up with a golf club icon. Clicking on it takes me to the event to play.
* Events setup in Societies I belong to would auto-populate with a Clubhouse icon next to them. Clicking on it takes me to the event to play. Another button press could show the event information (Courses, Settings)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 04:23:03 PM by NevadaBallin »
Twitch Channel>  http://www.twitch.tv/YoNevadaBallin

Come by and say hello

***TGC 2019 Courses***
- Montreux Barracuda (RCR Montreux, Reno, NV)
- St Alphonso GC FXD
- Idlewild South Memorial GC
- Bacarra Golf Club

StormGolf73

• GroupMember
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 11:12:28 AM »
This would be great and possibly help have more involvement.  I know I've started some tourneys and forgot what they names were to find them again.  All we have now (that I know of) is the continue tournament/game button.  If there is more than one you can get lost quickly!  Good idea.
StormGolf73 on PC and XB1

My Courses
TPC Four Seasons - Coming
Bay Hill Club & Lodge - RCR
Trump National Philadelphia - RCR
Southern Hills Country Club - RCR
Galveston Country Club - RCR
The DC Golf Club - Design Contest
The Wicklow Hollow Golf Club
Aster Creek Country Club
Hawktree Golf Club -RCR

blueorfe

• GroupMember
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 06:55:10 PM »
This is a great idea Jimmy.

I think that the whole searching for tournaments and courses needs an overhaul.

It can be a bit of a chore finding particular events as it is now. I'm sure that the Devs have something up their sleeve already, regarding this.
Steam -  blueorfe
PSN    -   blueorfe

i5 4690k 4.1Ghz
MSI GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X
MSI z97 gaming 3
Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3
EVGA SuperNOVA 850W
DS4 Controller
Windows 10 pro 64 bit

HGD Twelve Bridges Tournament Edition
HGD Walkers Heath Park

[img]http://i.imgur.com/

NevadaBallin

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 06:06:04 AM »
This would be great and possibly help have more involvement.  I know I've started some tourneys and forgot what they names were to find them again.  All we have now (that I know of) is the continue tournament/game button.  If there is more than one you can get lost quickly!  Good idea.

Yea, those are the exact reasons why I'd like to see this. A screen where we can manage/track what events we are playing inside and outside of the Societies.
Twitch Channel>  http://www.twitch.tv/YoNevadaBallin

Come by and say hello

***TGC 2019 Courses***
- Montreux Barracuda (RCR Montreux, Reno, NV)
- St Alphonso GC FXD
- Idlewild South Memorial GC
- Bacarra Golf Club

space-cash