7777 Old Moss Road

• 6 Replies

jeronamo10

« on: February 25, 2017, 05:51:57 PM »
Old Moss built in the grounds of ancient ruins this is an absolute monster links that plays like a big puss cat and although is long it plays fast yet soft and will yield many birdies and a potential albatross at 16 so bring the big guns and shoot the lights out, coming soon.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 05:56:51 PM by jeronamo10 »

superace33

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 07:34:14 PM »
Old Moss built in the grounds of ancient ruins this is an absolute monster links that plays like a big puss cat and although is long it plays fast yet soft and will yield many birdies and a potential albatross at 16 so bring the big guns and shoot the lights out, coming soon.
Looks awesome but I can't seem to find it when I search the courses name?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

superace33

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 07:38:15 PM »
Looks awesome but I can't seem to find it when I search the courses name?

Lol "coming soon" makes sense.

RHINO4LIFE

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2017, 07:46:28 PM »
Okay...how are you stacking stones?  The flatten...place rock...raise land in middle of rock is not working for me.  The land pops through top of the Rick but once you hit apply it disappears and the rock raises.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

superace33

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2017, 08:11:25 PM »
Okay...how are you stacking stones?  The flatten...place rock...raise land in middle of rock is not working for me.  The land pops through top of the Rick but once you hit apply it disappears and the rock raises.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I think he's raising the ground first then stacking stones around it.. just my theory. I've never really messed around with it though.

jeronamo10

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2017, 08:47:44 PM »
Will probably load up course on Sunday. Need to too get it out there too stop me tweeting and adding stuff.

jeronamo10

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2017, 09:00:14 PM »
Will probably load up course on Sunday. Need to too get it out there too stop me tweeting and adding stuff.

Try raising land then place rock on the edge or face, you have too play around with it and you will get there.

space-cash