Can't choose club bag is in a tree

• 7 Replies

Crow357

« on: February 14, 2017, 02:12:59 PM »
So, I hit a particularly bad shot, ok ok, all my shots are bad in this, but my ball landed right next to a large tree.  The bag was inside the tree.  Had no way to select a club.  Is there another way besides grabbing one to select a club?

ADX321

• GroupMember
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 02:22:16 PM »
So, I hit a particularly bad shot, ok ok, all my shots are bad in this, but my ball landed right next to a large tree.  The bag was inside the tree.  Had no way to select a club.  Is there another way besides grabbing one to select a club?

You threw it up there didn't you!

Courses I claim in order of how I like em

Pacific Bluffs Golf Club
Soggy Bottom Golf Club
Old Beaver Creek (With Reebdoog)
Deliverance Golf Club
Semmock Golf Club
Oak National
Hanging Tree
Potrornak Links

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 02:45:32 PM »
Should have used your T(h)ree wood.

stan_solo

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 03:39:07 PM »
terrible

ADX321

• GroupMember
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 04:01:40 PM »
terrible

He should be banned for a week

Courses I claim in order of how I like em

Pacific Bluffs Golf Club
Soggy Bottom Golf Club
Old Beaver Creek (With Reebdoog)
Deliverance Golf Club
Semmock Golf Club
Oak National
Hanging Tree
Potrornak Links

wirenut48

• Retired Electrician IBEW Local 48
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2017, 02:26:51 AM »
ya'll know to choose a club before teleporting next time.  But it is even worst when the ball is not hittable and you have to end the round. Could use a rehit/unplayable option.
PSN/Steam Wirenut48

Asus STRIX X299-E GAMING MB, i7-7820X 3.6/4.5GHz 8-Core, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (CMD16GX4M2B2400C10), NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe w/Western Digital 2TB (WD2000F9YZ), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive, 850w PS, W10

Riiiden

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2017, 10:49:32 AM »
Few things to hopefully help you all out.
1) If you bag somehow ends up inside a tree (this should be extremely rare) you can reach into the tree and pick it up by the handle of the bag and move it. Alternatively you could also just select a club from within the tree.
2) If the ball is not hit-able for whatever reason, be it right next to a tree, in the water, out of bounds, lost in a bush, etc. you can declare the ball unplayable by taking a new ball out of the golf bag pocket. This will cost you a stroke, just like it would IRL.
3) There is an option to turn on mulligans in the gameplay settings menu. Using a mulligan will strike your score cards from the leaderboards, but it is an option if you don't want to take a stroke penalty.

Stinger22

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2017, 08:27:25 PM »
ya'll know to choose a club before teleporting next time.  But it is even worst when the ball is not hittable and you have to end the round. Could use a rehit/unplayable option.

I have found myself up the side of a hill that would be impossible to even stand on let alone hit a ball.  Even with the lob wedge you cannot get enough launch angle to make it up.  Agree there should be such an option that could be honestly played.

space-cash