The New Course at Old Romney

• 6 Replies

Antiparosjez

« on: February 25, 2017, 05:50:27 AM »
The Old Romney links now has 36 holes available to play having just released the above. Tricky UK seaside links here but play well and you should score low, enjoy!
2K21 White Rocks Kernow Cliffs Sandyhurst Lakes Trinity North Kernow Gull Rock Kings Wood, West Foreland      19 Domino, Man of Kent, Power Station, Grendel Woods, The Pier, Chart Lakes, Elysium Park, White Mountain, Easter Bay, White Rocks,Stour Manor, Samphire Golf Links, The Estate, Kingston

Antiparosjez

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 02:21:39 PM »
Some going with the ghosts I've played here; a hole in one and an Albatross (double eagle). Well played!
2K21 White Rocks Kernow Cliffs Sandyhurst Lakes Trinity North Kernow Gull Rock Kings Wood, West Foreland      19 Domino, Man of Kent, Power Station, Grendel Woods, The Pier, Chart Lakes, Elysium Park, White Mountain, Easter Bay, White Rocks,Stour Manor, Samphire Golf Links, The Estate, Kingston

Ramjet36

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 09:57:05 AM »
Solid links course my friend.  Great bunker work.  I need to study your style.  I would add a few moderate hills to your course IMO.  Favorite holes were 15 and 17. 
Keep em coming.
Courses created:   PS4  ID:  RAMJET-36
Peppers Point
Lamp Lighter Harbor

WindyCityWizard

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 11:16:26 AM »
Played this over the weekend, great course!
Loved how you kept the Old Course and added 18 holes to it; I never saw that before, or if I did, I didn't realize it.
That was really cool and made it totally realistic. All my courses are part of a complex, but when I play, I just "know" where the courses are in relation to each other, you can't actually see them. With this one, you can actually see it. Very cool idea, and very good course too. :)
Lots of versions due to refurbishments.
Play the ones exactly how they're listed here:
Tulip Point CC-Queen's Course
Tulip Point-Prince Course
Tulip Point-Royal Forest
Tulip Pt.-King's Course
Tulip Pt.-Royal Meadow
*All courses above have B, C, D versions*

Also,
Timber Trails (RCR)

Antiparosjez

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2017, 01:02:57 PM »
Thanks guys, really appreciate the feedback and glad you enjoyed them.
Ram have a play of Viking Haven, a few more hills there. I wanted Old Romney to be more like the Romney Marsh in Kent (so flat!).

Antiparosjez

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2017, 10:04:09 AM »
Hey Ram, just played your ghost here and you had no luck whatsoever! Thanks for trying it out

space-cash