Author Topic: TGC2 Screenshot  (Read 11581 times)

NevadaBallin

Re: TGC2 Screenshot
« Reply #180 on: March 20, 2017, 11:50:17 PM »
information is not a government entitlement program :)
Twitch Channel>  http://www.twitch.tv/jpsreno

Come by and say hello

***Created Courses***
Sand Piper National
Heineken Golf & Beer Club
The Nine Three - par 3, 9 hole
Mahogany Lakes Golf Club [F9]
Montreux G&CC - Reno, Nevada (RCR)
Laughing Moose Golf Club
Bacarra GC

MERACE

• golf-beta
« Reply #181 on: March 20, 2017, 11:53:31 PM »
information is not a government entitlement program :)

...it's on a need to know basis.  ;) ;D

-MERACE

karma4u

• GroupMember
« Reply #182 on: March 21, 2017, 12:11:21 AM »
All the defensive replies to criticism of TGC2 are from beta testers or developers that have had a good amount of time with the game.(They can't all be wrong).
I was definitely not impressed with the look of the first screens released but after reading AK's post I'm confident it will be a step up from the original game.

I can't say a lot about this, but I can say that none of the TGC 2 screens I've yet to see that are linked on Twitter are properly representative of what I'm seeing as I'm playing it.  I'm really anxious for HB Studios and/or Maximum Games to get some images, and better yet, some video out there that are truly representative of the game in its higher graphics settings, preferably with DOF (Depth of Field) "OFF".  I promise you it will erase the doubts of even the most ardent of the game's graphics detractors 8)

^^^^THIS^^^^

bob5453

« Reply #183 on: March 21, 2017, 01:00:06 AM »
I should have access just for paying 50 bucks for Infinite Air!
My latest courses
Bob Ross Happy Little Trees GC
Tropical Bob's Majestic Mountain GC
Tropical Buckeye Island Par 3 GC
Buckeye Island Par 3 GC
Bob's Putt Putt GC
Roy Rogers Happy Trails GC

Rod81simo

« Reply #184 on: March 21, 2017, 07:16:32 AM »
Keen to know if all courses are available in the beta??

Only course I've recognised in released screens was Hans Belfry, is that only playable cause Han is in the beta??

My point is, if one of my courses are on it and someone wants to PM me an updated TGC2 image then I guess I could take a look :P
My Courses:
PGA West(Palmer)
Emirates International GC
Growling Frog Golf & CC
Royal Ballylough
Congressional CC
Settlers Run Country Club

Mrooola

• GroupMember
« Reply #185 on: March 21, 2017, 09:04:24 AM »
Keen to know if all courses are available in the beta??

Only course I've recognised in released screens was Hans Belfry, is that only playable cause Han is in the beta??

My point is, if one of my courses are on it and someone wants to PM me an updated TGC2 image then I guess I could take a look
Hope I'm not breaching any nda's here, but the tgc catalogue is not available in tgc2 beta. You need to actively import the courses through the GNCD.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

New South Flower Golf & CC
The Copse @ Malkie Coast
Aij Kee Ahh Hideaway 9 Hole
Demon Host GC
Carolina Low GC
Cul de Sac GC
Unfinished Sympathy GG
Little Bird Trails
Silent Ivy Hotel, Nattavaara, SE

liquidsnake000

« Reply #186 on: March 21, 2017, 10:01:21 AM »
Which is exactly the reason I havnt released anymore courses on tgc1, because if that's the case there isn't much point until the second game comes out, saves a lot of messing around.
bored waiting for tgc 2

liquidsnake000

« Reply #187 on: March 21, 2017, 10:02:13 AM »
I should have access just for paying 50 bucks for Infinite Air!
Is it that bad. :o
bored waiting for tgc 2

liquidsnake000

« Reply #188 on: March 21, 2017, 10:05:08 AM »
All the defensive replies to criticism of TGC2 are from beta testers or developers that have had a good amount of time with the game.(They can't all be wrong).
I was definitely not impressed with the look of the first screens released but after reading AK's post I'm confident it will be a step up from the original game.

I can't say a lot about this, but I can say that none of the TGC 2 screens I've yet to see that are linked on Twitter are properly representative of what I'm seeing as I'm playing it.  I'm really anxious for HB Studios and/or Maximum Games to get some images, and better yet, some video out there that are truly representative of the game in its higher graphics settings, preferably with DOF (Depth of Field) "OFF".  I promise you it will erase the doubts of even the most ardent of the game's graphics detractors 8)

Oh well it looks like its going to be a graphic improvement on pc, we will have to wait for the console version, either that or I'm going to have to build myself a much better rig.

^^^^THIS^^^^
bored waiting for tgc 2

Mrooola

• GroupMember
« Reply #189 on: March 21, 2017, 10:32:59 AM »
Which is exactly the reason I havnt released anymore courses on tgc1, because if that's the case there isn't much point until the second game comes out, saves a lot of messing around.
I don't understand the reasoning behind this, but you are obviously free to do whatever you want.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

New South Flower Golf & CC
The Copse @ Malkie Coast
Aij Kee Ahh Hideaway 9 Hole
Demon Host GC
Carolina Low GC
Cul de Sac GC
Unfinished Sympathy GG
Little Bird Trails
Silent Ivy Hotel, Nattavaara, SE

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #190 on: March 21, 2017, 10:58:41 AM »
Let's hope the New swing matches the new looks on game,it seems the new swing is going to be the biggest talking point of new game lets hope its playable for all.

Royce

« Reply #191 on: March 21, 2017, 11:12:06 AM »
Curious how any new themes look in this improved graphical engine, odd to me that the 2 screens we've seen both in old themes.
XBL Gamertag= Royce Brown CC

Completed Courses:
Oakland Hills (South Course) 2017

Works in progress:
Augusto National
Pine Valley Golf Club

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #192 on: March 21, 2017, 11:23:09 AM »
Curious how any new themes look in this improved graphical engine, odd to me that the 2 screens we've seen both in old themes.

This is only a Guess royce from a answer in another topic,someone said you have to import your course from TGC1 to play it in TGC2 so i guess there is no new themes in beta,but again im just posting going on that answer.

I suppose HB are not going to release everything in the Beta,but again i really have no idea not sure why i am replying.

I think im going to stop posting for a bit till more solid news comes out,Lack of info from HB getting me a little depressed about everything.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 11:28:09 AM by Yeltzman »

WindyCityWizard

« Reply #193 on: March 21, 2017, 12:24:01 PM »
I think im going to stop posting for a bit till more solid news comes out,Lack of info from HB getting me a little depressed about everything.

It is tough wondering what features we will have, what new trees/plants, what themes, how will the swing work, what changes to the GNCD will there be, especially knowing others have access to it already and can't say anything.
But in the meantime, let's remember these excellent words that are very true from the TGC authority on linksland golf, Yeltzman:
lets not forget still some amazing courses to play on TGC1.
Yes, I quoted you from a few weeks ago, b/c I remember when I read it, I really agreed with it. Keep patient my friend; before we know it, we'll be playing TGC2 and looking back at the days we were in the dark. Still a lot of enjoyment to be had on TGC1. :)
Tulip Point-King's Course (with B, C, D)  >>>*PLAY THE ONES W/OUT CC*
Tulip Point-Royal Meadow (with B, C, D)  >>>*PLAY THE ONES W/OUT CC*
Tulip Point CC-Royal Forest (with B, C, D)
Tulip Point CC-Prince Course (with B, C, D)

Also, this RCR:
Timber Trails CC

liquidsnake000

« Reply #194 on: March 21, 2017, 02:34:51 PM »
Well I thought I would turn dof off to see if there really was any improvement on detail and Royce is right, but not only does it improve background graphics, I found it improved frame rate slightly which was a double bonus, and in answer to not knowing why I'm holding onto new courses to release on tgc2 I would have thought that was obvious, its just less hassle, I think most people who make courses are holding out for tgc2, I expect for tgc to be inundated with lots of courses once it comes out.
bored waiting for tgc 2

space-cash