Author Topic: TGC2 Screenshot  (Read 15305 times)

ADX321

• GroupMember
Re: TGC2 Screenshot
« Reply #165 on: March 20, 2017, 03:15:39 PM »
See some anger in that post. Can not blame him but you would think being a game developer you would have to have very thick skin.

On the flip side when you release so little info on the new game then people are going to focus on what you give them. Then take their frustrations out of the lack on info on anything they can like grass lines.

you forgot

"because they're huge effing babies who think they're entitled to exactly what THEY want when they want"

Courses I claim in order of how I like em

Pacific Bluffs Golf Club
Soggy Bottom Golf Club
Old Beaver Creek (With Reebdoog)
Deliverance Golf Club
Semmock Golf Club
Oak National
Hanging Tree
Potrornak Links

FRSTDWN

« Reply #166 on: March 20, 2017, 03:40:55 PM »
See some anger in that post. Can not blame him but you would think being a game developer you would have to have very thick skin.

On the flip side when you release so little info on the new game then people are going to focus on what you give them. Then take their frustrations out of the lack on info on anything they can like grass lines.

you forgot

"because they're huge effing babies who think they're entitled to exactly what THEY want when they want"

Should invent a game called "safe spaces".

TST TOUR MEMBER
SIM PLAYER
XB1

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

bigtee

« Reply #167 on: March 20, 2017, 03:48:01 PM »

I'm with you on the flip side. How can HB release pictures of tgc2, that aren't considered an accurate portrayal of the game, then be irked when someone criticises them. My first reaction was 'what difference' aswell. It's simply not our fault either hb or maximum are chosing to be akward.

McBogga

• GroupMember
« Reply #168 on: March 20, 2017, 03:56:05 PM »
HB were not irked, Anthony Kyne was...

FRSTDWN

« Reply #169 on: March 20, 2017, 04:15:55 PM »

I'm with you on the flip side. How can HB release pictures of tgc2, that aren't considered an accurate portrayal of the game, then be irked when someone criticises them. My first reaction was 'what difference' aswell. It's simply not our fault either hb or maximum are chosing to be akward.

Yup and if they gave us a amazing screen shot people would complain that there is no swing info.

Time will tell..
TST TOUR MEMBER
SIM PLAYER
XB1

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

Gasman

« Reply #170 on: March 20, 2017, 04:21:23 PM »
All the defensive replies to criticism of TGC2 are from beta testers or developers that have had a good amount of time with the game.(They can't all be wrong).
I was definitely not impressed with the look of the first screens released but after reading AK's post I'm confident it will be a step up from the original game.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 04:26:23 PM by Gasman »

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #171 on: March 20, 2017, 11:04:15 PM »
All the defensive replies to criticism of TGC2 are from beta testers or developers that have had a good amount of time with the game.(They can't all be wrong).
I was definitely not impressed with the look of the first screens released but after reading AK's post I'm confident it will be a step up from the original game.

I can't say a lot about this, but I can say that none of the TGC 2 screens I've yet to see that are linked on Twitter are properly representative of what I'm seeing as I'm playing it.  I'm really anxious for HB Studios and/or Maximum Games to get some images, and better yet, some video out there that are truly representative of the game in its higher graphics settings, preferably with DOF (Depth of Field) "OFF".  I promise you it will erase the doubts of even the most ardent of the game's graphics detractors 8)
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB SC Gaming, ACX 2.0
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

NevadaBallin

« Reply #172 on: March 20, 2017, 11:50:17 PM »
information is not a government entitlement program :)
Twitch Channel>  http://www.twitch.tv/jpsreno

Come by and say hello

***Created Courses***
Sand Piper National
Heineken Golf & Beer Club
Montreux G&CC - Reno, Nevada (RCR)
Laughing Moose Golf Club
Bacarra GC
Panther Canyon GC

MERACE

• golf-beta
« Reply #173 on: March 20, 2017, 11:53:31 PM »
information is not a government entitlement program :)

...it's on a need to know basis.  ;) ;D

-MERACE

karma4u

• GroupMember
« Reply #174 on: March 21, 2017, 12:11:21 AM »

I can't say a lot about this, but I can say that none of the TGC 2 screens I've yet to see that are linked on Twitter are properly representative of what I'm seeing as I'm playing it.  I'm really anxious for HB Studios and/or Maximum Games to get some images, and better yet, some video out there that are truly representative of the game in its higher graphics settings, preferably with DOF (Depth of Field) "OFF".  I promise you it will erase the doubts of even the most ardent of the game's graphics detractors 8)

^^^^THIS^^^^

bob5453

« Reply #175 on: March 21, 2017, 01:00:06 AM »
I should have access just for paying 50 bucks for Infinite Air!
My latest courses
Bob Ross Happy Little Trees GC
Tropical Bob's Majestic Mountain GC
Tropical Buckeye Island Par 3 GC
Buckeye Island Par 3 GC
Bob's Putt Putt GC
Roy Rogers Happy Trails GC

Rod81simo

« Reply #176 on: March 21, 2017, 07:16:32 AM »
Keen to know if all courses are available in the beta??

Only course I've recognised in released screens was Hans Belfry, is that only playable cause Han is in the beta??

My point is, if one of my courses are on it and someone wants to PM me an updated TGC2 image then I guess I could take a look :P
My Courses:
PGA West(Palmer)
Emirates International GC
Growling Frog Golf & CC
Royal Ballylough
Congressional CC
Settlers Run Country Club

Mrooola

• GroupMember
« Reply #177 on: March 21, 2017, 09:04:24 AM »
Keen to know if all courses are available in the beta??

Only course I've recognised in released screens was Hans Belfry, is that only playable cause Han is in the beta??

My point is, if one of my courses are on it and someone wants to PM me an updated TGC2 image then I guess I could take a look
Hope I'm not breaching any nda's here, but the tgc catalogue is not available in tgc2 beta. You need to actively import the courses through the GNCD.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

New South Flower Golf & CC
The Copse @ Malkie Coast
Aij Kee Ahh Hideaway 9 Hole
Demon Host GC
Carolina Low GC
Cul de Sac GC
Unfinished Sympathy GG
Little Bird Trails
Silent Ivy Hotel, Nattavaara, SE

liquidsnake000

« Reply #178 on: March 21, 2017, 10:01:21 AM »
Which is exactly the reason I havnt released anymore courses on tgc1, because if that's the case there isn't much point until the second game comes out, saves a lot of messing around.
bored waiting for tgc 2

liquidsnake000

« Reply #179 on: March 21, 2017, 10:02:13 AM »
I should have access just for paying 50 bucks for Infinite Air!
Is it that bad. :o
bored waiting for tgc 2

space-cash