Author Topic: Finally Sergio gets a major  (Read 365 times)

TaS

• GroupMember
Re: Finally Sergio gets a major
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2017, 01:23:38 PM »
Masters should be a 4 hole playoff

To think Rose has to wait 20 minutes, get cold, then hit a tough tee shot and loses the masters with one swing just seems bogus.

I realize Sergio made birdie but he had 2 putts to make it due to no pressure thanks to Rose missing the fairway off the tee.
It's not good for crowd management, but yes, a guaranteed revival of 10, 11, 12, and 13 would be the greatest.  At least the crowd could immediately disperse to all 4 holes instead of packing into 1 or 2.  Then, let the players continue on the back nine from there.   

They'd have to start the tee times earlier too to make room for it.

13 would be such a great final hole with eagle and bogey both in play.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 01:26:27 PM by TaS »

ADX321

• GroupMember
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2017, 01:55:31 PM »
Masters should be a 4 hole playoff

To think Rose has to wait 20 minutes, get cold, then hit a tough tee shot and loses the masters with one swing just seems bogus.

I realize Sergio made birdie but he had 2 putts to make it due to no pressure thanks to Rose missing the fairway off the tee.
It's not good for crowd management, but yes, a guaranteed revival of 10, 11, 12, and 13 would be the greatest.  At least the crowd could immediately disperse to all 4 holes instead of packing into 1 or 2.  Then, let the players continue on the back nine from there.   

They'd have to start the tee times earlier too to make room for it.

13 would be such a great final hole with eagle and bogey both in play.

Yep that's how I see it as well

They manage patrons well (btw you are hereby banned for 20 years for calling them a crowd) and it's not like you can run between holes (also banned lol)

Courses I claim in order of how I like em

Pacific Bluffs Golf Club
Soggy Bottom Golf Club
Old Beaver Creek (With Reebdoog)
Deliverance Golf Club
Semmock Golf Club
Oak National
Hanging Tree
Potrornak Links

karma4u

• GroupMember
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2017, 11:14:40 PM »
Justin Rose is a CLASS ACT. Matt Kuchar is as well for his gesture on 16 following the Ace.

Could not agree more...

Belated congrats to Sergio...and hey, i liked his gf's skirt.......beauty...  :)

space-cash