Preorder TGC2

• 33 Replies

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2017, 07:02:45 PM »
I probably need to do more archiving of data, video clips, and MP3 podcasts that are just taking up space on my hard drive, only to be called into action on rare occasions.  I got to thinking about it, I haven't put a disk (a Coldplay conert Blu-ray) in my DVD drive but one time since I bought my new computer over two years ago!  Yeah, it worked great and sounded and looked good on my Yamaha surround sound system and 55" Toshiba LCD HDTV to which I've got it connected, but I wind up watching all 95% of the time I'm watching movies or concerts on it, they've being streamed from the internet or my LAN.

Charlie Mattax's situation makes the best case for physical media though, so I'm glad he and others like him have this option.
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB SC Gaming, ACX 2.0
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

UrsusArctos

• Golf-Teacher EGTF
    • GrizzlyGolfAcademy
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2017, 10:48:53 AM »
So June 27th it is  :) .

Hope the "pre-order"-benefits for PC and steam pre-ordering will be sorted out before that date.....
Chris
Steam: UrsinaArctica
Courses released: some ....

NewBlacksmurf

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2017, 12:19:33 PM »
So June 27th it is  :) .

Hope the "pre-order"-benefits for PC and steam pre-ordering will be sorted out before that date.....

Yep just saw the announcement confirmed.  Summer is going to be good and June is going to be very exciting for Xbox for me at least.  2 games and info on the Scorpio version of Xbox one

phlyerphanatic31

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2017, 01:38:51 PM »
I put my order in at Amazon for the game. I prefer having the actual game over just having a digital download. Call me old school

space-cash