Author Topic: The Preserve at Talons Reach  (Read 753 times)

RHINO4LIFE

Re: The Preserve at Talons Reach
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2017, 06:31:58 PM »
It's designed on rustic

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

RHINO4LIFE

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2017, 06:34:58 PM »
Update...the crashes are not there on SHJC1 which was a trial I published that led up to The Preserve.  New SHJC1 is where those who tested for me identified the "bluescreen".  Hopefully I can what I added in that version to identify the problem.

TheHack

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2017, 08:11:38 PM »
Just so you know I played a few rounds and it's butter smooth on a fat PC so theres that...really nice course looks like a lot of work went into it.  I can't imagine using the course designer on ps4 after using the PC version although it still lags when placing stuff because the the program itself is so slow and un optimized. I hope it's been optimized in the new unmentionable secret version.

RHINO4LIFE

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2017, 09:25:28 PM »
Glad you enjoyed it... 

RHINO4LIFE

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2017, 01:02:30 AM »
I made some minor changes and should know tomorrow if ps4 can play.  If they still can't load up...i have narrowed this down to 2 holes that I can fiddle with that hopefully will take the governor off this beotch!

RHINO4LIFE

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2017, 11:45:55 AM »
Unfortunately this issue appears to be out my control.  After a few attempts at small mods the course still crashes on ps4.  I even went as far as deleting every rock and bush and this not only didn't release much plant meter room...it also didn't work.  I talking to some folks this appears to be a corrupted file that simply won't work for ps4 no matter what I do.  For now ps4 is locked out of playing this course which is sad but it also locks me out from having it used in any cross-platform events on tour if I was lucky to be chosen or a fun side event.  So we all lose in that respect. 
The plan now I guess is to table this and possibly release it again in TGC2.  I'm not not a programmer so I don't even know if that would change anything but I've been told to try.  Outside of that SHJC1 was the last working file for everyone...i can try to add to it to mirror Talons Reach in its current state which should not be overly difficult...just disappointing.  Thanks for taking the time to try and play my course and hopefully next time I won't run into so many obstacles.

Icyken

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2017, 11:59:14 AM »
Am I the only one on ps4 that got to play it ?

EwanH1

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2017, 12:43:44 PM »
Gutted for you David , hope TGC2 makes a difference, it's now top of my most anticipated course list lol. Cheers bro'
Ken , I think you were .........what did you do !!! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RHINO4LIFE

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2017, 01:21:56 PM »
Am I the only one on ps4 that got to play it ?
You played Talons or SHJC1?

Icyken

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2017, 02:55:31 PM »
Mine crashed three times also , but got there eventually , I actually thought my ps4 was about to take off the racket it was making... Amazing rock work by the way Dave, recommend everyone. Cheers Icyken..
The first one.

RHINO4LIFE

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2017, 03:49:41 PM »
Mine crashed three times also , but got there eventually , I actually thought my ps4 was about to take off the racket it was making... Amazing rock work by the way Dave, recommend everyone. Cheers Icyken..
The first one.
Well no ****?  You got 3 bluescreen crashes and tgen it let you play.  I guess I misread that part of it.  Did it lag for you.  I shouldn't even ask cuz having it work for you and Not others makes this even more bizarre.

Icyken

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2017, 08:30:30 PM »
Wasn't any lag , actually got stuck in the rocks at the fifth hole ,
think it was , then hit restart went back to the first tee no problem. I've since tried playing again but just keeps crashing no matter which version I try.... very strange , noticed there's three ps4 plays now.. Cheers

space-cash