Game crashes during course creation

• 6 Replies

Steady_bloke

« on: May 17, 2017, 08:11:21 PM »
I'm finding lately that during course creation the game is stalling and then the error screen​ with random error codes appears. Now got to the point where I'm saving my progress every 5 mins. This is rendering the course creation almost unusable.
Anyone else experiencing this?
PS4.

Icyken

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 10:05:29 PM »
Been moaning about this for long enough, no one gives a monkey's , It affects all themes , you should try moving tee locations or pin positions it takes an eternity , crashing every two minutes drives me up the wall , so your definitely not alone.
COURSES.....

Mink Hollow Golf club
 Hermit of Mink Hollow
 Machrihan Dunes, 2019
 Celtic Isles...CGC.
 Helensburgh Golf club
 The Fruin
 Prestwick, Golf club
 Craigendoran Links

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 11:30:06 PM »
There are very lengthy threads on the web regarding that particular error on the PS4. (CE-34878-0)  It spans lots of games and has been going on for years.

Steady_bloke

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 04:17:55 AM »
HB Keith.....happens on many games? I have many games yet I only get this problem when playing The Golf Club.

The game when working is great, was looking forward to TGC2 but bugs like this plant a seed of doubt....

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2017, 08:41:18 AM »
http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS4-Support/Error-code-CE-34878-0/td-p/20287161#thread-replies

138 pages in this thread mentioning all sorts of different games.  Try their fix at your own risk.  I am not posting this to advocate their solution, only to show that saying this only happens to TGC is incorrect.

Enef56

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2017, 09:31:20 PM »
Although I've accepted your explanation on why the Ps4 crashes in the designer HB_KeithC it still doesn't help me and all the other Ps4 smucks, in the last year or so I've lost half a head of hair, my neighbours rush past the house, the dog rushes outside as soon as the golf club music starts, the local Doc keeps calling to the house which he never did before and now I've pre ordered tgc2, things are not looking well for the future unless tgc2 runs better on the Ps4, they tell me I can't take anything into hospital with sharp edges, will it run on the iPad.

Antiparosjez

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2017, 06:13:19 AM »
It is frustrating and I tend to save all the time. More detail, more crashes but hey it's still a great game and hoping TGC2 is even better
Grendel Woods The Pier Sandyhurst Lakes North Kernow, Chart Lakes, West Foreland Elysium Park, White Mountain, Easter Bay, White Rocks,Stour Manor, Samphire Golf Links, The Estate, Romney Harbour, Kingston Park, Gull Rock, City Park, Mullion Cliffs, Wealden Forest, Brookland Marshes

space-cash