XBox digital pre-order is now live!

• 73 Replies

Coggin66

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2017, 09:00:33 AM »
It's a ridiculous A$94.95 at the moment on the XBox Australia store at the moment. WTF! That's c.A$30 more than PS4. I hope that is a mistake.

Have you tried to Contact Xbox support so they can't fix.  Appears to be an Xbox issue not a developer listing issue

I fear that it may not be an error, Xbox live in Australia for purchasing digital content has been a rip-off from day one. Leading to many Aussies using VPN's to purchase games via Xbox live from other countries stores, I got my copy of The Division from Argentina for less than half the list price on the Aussie Xbox live store.

But did you contact support via chat or phone and ask?

I'm not wasting time calling XBox. That would be an exercise in frustration!  I have tried to lodge online complaints but the XBox website is so bloody confusing I have no idea if it went to the right place! I simply won't be preordering if the price doesn't come down to c. A$60-A$65 where it should be.
My courses:
TGC2019
Wavebreak Spit GC
Bhavacakra GC, Nepal
Kakadu Wetlands
Mount Panorama Bathurst 18
Kentash Bay
Propellor Island Archipelago
TGC1 only
Dam Treitaget GC
Barco Rio Desert GC
Highlow Island Links Resort

XB1: Coggin66
President of XB Seniors society

NewBlacksmurf

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2017, 09:01:38 AM »
It's a ridiculous A$94.95 at the moment on the XBox Australia store at the moment. WTF! That's c.A$30 more than PS4. I hope that is a mistake.

Have you tried to Contact Xbox support so they can't fix.  Appears to be an Xbox issue not a developer listing issue

I fear that it may not be an error, Xbox live in Australia for purchasing digital content has been a rip-off from day one. Leading to many Aussies using VPN's to purchase games via Xbox live from other countries stores, I got my copy of The Division from Argentina for less than half the list price on the Aussie Xbox live store.

I'm not wasting time calling XBox. That would be an exercise in frustration!  I have tried to lodge online complaints but the XBox website is so bloody confusing I have no idea if it went to the right place! I simply won't be preordering if the price doesn't come down to c. A$60-A$65 where it should be.

Shrug o k but chat takes...2 mins
Take care maybe someone else will do it

Coggin66

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2017, 08:18:58 PM »

Shrug o k but chat takes...2 mins
Take care maybe someone else will do it

LOL ... 2 mins to post the initial query then 20 minutes of back and forth to get fobbed off back to Maximum Games!
My courses:
TGC2019
Wavebreak Spit GC
Bhavacakra GC, Nepal
Kakadu Wetlands
Kentash Bay
TGC1 only
Dam Treitaget GC
Barco Rio Desert GC

dld3888

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2017, 01:58:27 PM »
any idea when the uk version will go live as looking to grab it asap so I can get it preloaded into my xbox one ready for the 27th, rather looking forward to it

Coggin66

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2017, 08:15:16 PM »
any idea when the uk version will go live as looking to grab it asap so I can get it preloaded into my xbox one ready for the 27th, rather looking forward to it

It's already available for pre-order for GBP29.99.  So unlike the Aussies, you can get it without being ripped off!
My courses:
TGC2019
Wavebreak Spit GC
Bhavacakra GC, Nepal
Kakadu Wetlands
Kentash Bay
TGC1 only
Dam Treitaget GC
Barco Rio Desert GC

FRSTDWN

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2017, 02:11:05 PM »
Pre ordered and it's downloaded. Come on the 27 th !
RIP TIM AKA DIVOTMAKER YOU WILL BE MISSED!

XB1 X
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB
Scuf Elite Controller
LG C7
Denon AVR-S920W Receiver
Klipsch Surround sound
Fiber 250 Down Up

TGC 2019 Multiplayer Community Club
4 Letter Word No assists Society
TST Tour Member

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2017, 03:22:10 PM »
I wish that Maximum Games would link a video of the XBox One version to the game page on XBox Live, as they've done with the PS4 version on PSN.  All they have now is five, really dated still shots that are likely from the PC version. 

I know if they do link some video, it'll likely be compressed, lower-res video than the actual game - as is the PS4 video - but it will at least give you a rough idea about it.
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB SC Gaming, ACX 2.0
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

FRSTDWN

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2017, 04:34:38 PM »
It's a dead horse but imop thier marketing of this game is non existent.

XB1 X
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB
Scuf Elite Controller
LG C7
Denon AVR-S920W Receiver
Klipsch Surround sound
Fiber 250 Down Up

TST Tour Member

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2017, 09:00:59 PM »
I thought the waterfall pic with green in foreground looks great on the TGC2 store page.

Royce

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2017, 03:28:02 PM »

Non existent indeed, unless you visit this forum you'd never know there was new version on the near horizon. I was talking to a few of my cousins yesterday at a family gathering who played Rory and they had no clue a new TGC was coming, a shame really because it would be directly in their wheelhouse.
XBL Gamertag= Royce Brown CC

TGC2 Completed Courses:
Augusta National Golf Club (members) - (voted 2017 TGC2 course of the year at TGCTours.com!)

TGC2 Works in progress:
Oakland Hills South redo
Pine Valley Golf Club

NewBlacksmurf

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2017, 03:35:53 PM »

Non existent indeed, unless you visit this forum you'd never know there was new version on the near horizon. I was talking to a few of my cousins yesterday at a family gathering who played Rory and they had no clue a new TGC was coming, a shame really because it would be directly in their wheelhouse.

To be fair it's all over Facebook and Twitter

Royce

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2017, 11:17:14 PM »

We are grown adults who don't use fb and twitter, but I suppose that's our problem
XBL Gamertag= Royce Brown CC

TGC2 Completed Courses:
Augusta National Golf Club (members) - (voted 2017 TGC2 course of the year at TGCTours.com!)

TGC2 Works in progress:
Oakland Hills South redo
Pine Valley Golf Club

FRSTDWN

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2017, 11:57:53 PM »
Yup no facebroke or Twitty here. I'm sure there plenty of people who don't use them.

I saw a thing on Xbox live for need for speed today. It comes out in November. You can pre order it now. Yea it's EA but still. How much does it cost to put a little box on the front page of xbl? Must be a lot.

Like I said it's a dead horse. I hope the game does well.

XB1 X
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB
Scuf Elite Controller
LG C7
Denon AVR-S920W Receiver
Klipsch Surround sound
Fiber 250 Down Up

TST Tour Member

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

NewBlacksmurf

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2017, 07:39:52 AM »

We are grown adults who don't use fb and twitter, but I suppose that's our problem

Yep that is because I'm gonna be 40 and work for a large corporation and partime NFL organization. We market to 32-65 year olds...that's our target age groups

I have an employee corp profile on both as well as instagram.   It's not a kid thing, it's how business is done.

Not using any one of those is fine but not using all is like not getting the newspaper, radio or tv in the 1970-1990 *for video game news at least.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 07:46:41 AM by NewBlacksmurf »

starbuck

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2017, 12:36:24 PM »
Forst of all hello to you forum members.

The First "Golf Club" was great to me especially after they fixed the bugs in the editor. The game is great for number 1.

Dont take this question the wrong way but "Why should ! spend 40 bucks on number 2 when you can already import courses FROM number one into number one."

You can post links if you want to answer . I cant cause I seem to be wasting so much time searching for them by myself.

I am most likely going to by it anyway but after owning so many games in my life I need to justify it to Mrs Starbuck :)

Thanks. BTW This is my first post here so please dont eat me alive :)

space-cash