Bug Reports

• 289 Replies

SituationSoap

« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2017, 05:13:24 PM »
The putting problem needs nailed down or it's the end of this game. Can't have a straight putt and straight swing and break 4' either way to miss 5' putt. That's broken and needs fixed.

Yeah, the lying green grid on 4-6 foot putts and the flop shots occasionally going twice as far as the listed club length have cost me probably 10-15 shots over the last few days. It's really frustrating to shoot +2 over 18 holes but know the game lied to me about 5 of my shots around the course.

Baddar

« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2017, 05:18:33 PM »
Career mode AI needs addressing, big time. The scores just aren't good enough.

Also, edited players should stay as they are if you move up a difficulty.
PSN: Badd-um-tsch

Kulch

« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2017, 07:46:34 PM »
The putting pre select camera doesn't stick. No matter which one a choose its the same camera. I have to press R3 everytime to get the zoomed in camera. Pls fix this bug. None of the pre select camera options work

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Ps4: akulch
Steam: Kulch

toy924x4

« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2017, 09:45:17 PM »
The putting problem needs nailed down or it's the end of this game. Can't have a straight putt and straight swing and break 4' either way to miss 5' putt. That's broken and needs fixed.

Yeah, the lying green grid on 4-6 foot putts and the flop shots occasionally going twice as far as the listed club length have cost me probably 10-15 shots over the last few days. It's really frustrating to shoot +2 over 18 holes but know the game lied to me about 5 of my shots around the course.

If I play a good round I'm -5 -6 under. What's frustrating is in order to keep up with the top guys in some of my societies I need to be -10ish. I could get there if I didn't miss at minimum 4 birdies or pars from the 5' range bec of this bug or whatever it is.

Baddar

« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2017, 11:30:47 AM »
Figured I'd post this here too, as it relates to Career Mode scoring;

I edited a bunch of names and started a tournament on a member created course on Hard earlier - by the time I got to the 9th hole, the leader was level par, everyone else over - the most worrying thing was the amount of players sitting at scores like +20, +22 etc. And this isn't just because it was a created course, as I was seeing this stuff on Little Brook Manor too.

Just to note, it wasn't the odd player WAAAAY over par, I'm talking 25+
PSN: Badd-um-tsch

TreeWood

« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2017, 01:59:11 PM »
My stats and records page (under Profile) hasn't updated in about a week. I'm on PS4, if that makes any difference. Have seen several players at TGCT report the same issue.

http://tgctours.proboards.com/thread/11589/stats-records-updating

loughrey

« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2017, 03:44:07 PM »
I have no stats at all on Xbox. I have played about 40 rounds and it keeps stating No Results Found under my profile.

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2017, 09:23:35 PM »
Is the Depth of Field (DOF) actually working?  I have the Steam, frame rate being displayed in the lower left corner while playing the PC version, yet when I turn DOF "ON" and "OFF", I see no changes to the focus on the objects at a distance, nor do I see a change in the frame rate with it ON and OFF.  I'd see a 2 to 4 FPS frame rate boost with it OFF in TGC 1.  I knew from TGC 1 that I didn't want to use DOF, so the first thing I did before playing TGC2 was go in and turn it off.  I never thought about looking at it again until I heard another user say they were seeing no difference with DOF ON and OFF.
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1070 8 GB
16 GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

Antiparosjez

« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2017, 06:06:39 AM »
Ps4. None of my old courses can be saved after importing. Not going to publish an old course on 2 without tweaking. Is there a plan to fix the non save and crashing issue on ps4 please?????

2K21 Kernow Cliffs, Sandyhurst Lakes, Trinity, North Kernow, Gull Rock, Kings Wood, West Foreland        19 Domino, Man of Kent, Power Station, Grendel Woods, The Pier, Chart Lakes, Elysium Park, White Mountain, Easter Bay, White Rocks,Stour Manor, Samphire Golf Links, The Estate, Kingston Park,

Nateman777

« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2017, 02:45:34 PM »
Ps4. None of my old courses can be saved after importing. Not going to publish an old course on 2 without tweaking. Is there a plan to fix the non save and crashing issue on ps4 please?????

^What he said  ;)

DivotMaker

• GroupMember
  • Steam - DivotMaker
« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2017, 03:23:44 PM »
PC version.

When around the green in the fringe or first cut of rough, the caddy randomly assigns you a pitch shot instead of a chip and by the time you have figured out that it is a pitch, it is too late.

Short of correcting this, I guess we need to verify every single shot type before swinging.
PC

Xbox One X

Xbox One Elite Controller

Anubus94

« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2017, 04:51:10 PM »
Had a society tournament where I finished last round (2 rounds), but then noticed I wasn't on leaderboard.  The tournament then said "begin Round 2" which was odd since i finished. When I clicked it I was transported back to the first hole of 2nd round but started with the score I finished on the 18th hole of the actual round (4 strokes) and started on a random green about 580 yards from the hole!  I had to quit the tournament and take a DQ since there was no point in trying to finish the round a second time.

Oswinner

« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2017, 08:21:06 PM »
Stroke Index is offset by 1 on each hole (#1 index becomes #0, #2 index becomes #1 etc)
LSG Tour (Legend Sim Golf Tour) - The Toughest Test of Video Golf!

BSmooth13

« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2017, 08:55:04 PM »
Pre-apologies for the negative tone here, but I mean well.

Don't have the time nor energy to work on behalf of a game I've purchased and send a detailed "bug report" via email, because frankly I don't know enough about what might be happening to suddenly cause strange things to occur - out of the blue, having never happened before - so I'll just post these quick images here in the hopes that someone else has seen something similar.

<--putter club-head in the middle of the ball, causing some weird lag jump well after I've begun pulling my putter back.

<--better, still shot example of club-head in the middle of the golf ball. Thought the problem had disappeared as I hadn't seen it earlier today playing on society events solo and in designer, but as soon as I started playing live with friends it popped back up.

Platform is PC, and I've never experienced anything outside of the usual glitches/bugs (can't believe that's something that has to be said) until yesterday afternoon, at which point those of us on PC were DC'ed from the game for 5-10 or so minutes. To me, that sounds like a server reset which is required to implement some upgrade, but again, I have no idea. So anyway, hope someone can clue me in to what I might be doing wrong, or why I'm able to defy the laws of physics with my club-head.

Thanks

Oswinner

« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2017, 05:32:00 PM »
Course overview is out of alignment. A bar-steward when playing with no scout CAM.

On PS4. Strange how my flat mate has his in alignment and has less lag too. He does have the disc version though whilst I have the digital.
LSG Tour (Legend Sim Golf Tour) - The Toughest Test of Video Golf!

space-cash