Bug Reports

• 289 Replies

ProfezzorDoom

« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2017, 10:07:45 PM »
Happened to me twice on the Villages course, hole 8, on two different play through. After a drive into the fairway the ball clearly IS on the fairway, BUT John announces I'm in the rough AND the readout for the ball location says I'm in the rough. So do I believe my eyes, or the voice over and ball lay indicator? The following hit plays like it is indeed in the rough, but as I said it clearly isn't in the rough but middle fairway.

heshwuan

« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2017, 11:11:15 AM »
This phenomena is very infrequent but has happened to me and two of my friends.  Problem:  The flop shot hits double the length, ie. 25 yd flop hits 50 yds, 30 yd flop hits 60 yds, 40 yds hits 80 yds.  these numbers are +- 5 yds.  This has happened to me 4 times in play.  I also went to the driving range, hitting perfect/perfect got similar results as stated above, double the shot length.  Then after a few minutes on the range it started hitting normal distance.  Thinking maybe this was a glitch and was resolved, I put it aside until it did it the fourth time today during play.  Also the shot was a well hit shot, not bladed; the shot made an arc in flight as it normally would.

I think this bug is tied to the club suggestion issue. Sometimes when it defaults to a pitch, chip, flop and you zoom in with the scout cam, it goes to the club's full swing distance. Zooming out then zooming back into scout cam again seems to reset it to the proper distance.

When you have the shot suggestion setting to 'club only' shouldn't it not default to a pitch at all? Maybe that has something to do with it.. anyway, I would really prefer it to always default to 'normal' on every shot, and not suggest a pitch shot at all outside 50 yds.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 08:59:38 AM by heshwuan »

ssa1950

• rascal607
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2017, 11:13:30 AM »
This phenomena is very infrequent but has happened to me and two of my friends.  Problem:  The flop shot hits double the length, ie. 25 yd flop hits 50 yds, 30 yd flop hits 60 yds, 40 yds hits 80 yds.  these numbers are +- 5 yds.  This has happened to me 4 times in play.  I also went to the driving range, hitting perfect/perfect got similar results as stated above, double the shot length.  Then after a few minutes on the range it started hitting normal distance.  Thinking maybe this was a glitch and was resolved, I put it aside until it did it the fourth time today during play.  Also the shot was a well hit shot, not bladed; the shot made an arc in flight as it normally would.

I think this bug is tied to the club suggestion issue. Sometimes when it defaults to a pitch, chip, flop and you zoom in with the scout cam, it goes to the club's full swing distance. Zooming out then zooming back into scout cam again seems to reset it to the proper distance.

When you have the shot suggestion setting to 'club only' shouldn't it not default to a pitch at all? Maybe that has something to do with it.. anyway, I would really prefer it to always default to 'full swing' every shot, and not suggest a pitch shot at all outside 50 yds.
I sent an email describing this to the devs.  It has not happened again since.

Sent from my SGH-T399N using Tapatalk

raknal

• GroupMember
« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2017, 08:50:44 PM »
Hi

I completed round 1 (TGC Tours) of Summer break week 3 with 1 under par yesterday 10 July Australian eastern time.

Today I commenced round2. At the opening hole on the tee there was a Flag stick directly in front of me.

Hole 1 I  scored a bogey yet the scorecard states I had a 9
hole 2 I scored a birdie, scorecard states I had 10
Hole 3 I scored a birdie scorecard states I had 6
Hole 4 I scored a par scorecard states I had birdie
overall leader board states i am + 15 so far should be -2

I have attached a screenshot of the scorecard after playing 4 holes it shows the first round I played yesterday back nine scores and looks like the remaining front 9 holes scores from yesterday with this mornings incorrect scores for the 1st 4 holes

This is quite bizarre, also using the same swing tempo as usual my shots are today hooking and slicing

Richard Mawkes

Vital Spark

« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2017, 09:10:18 AM »
The 'player' clubs/swing is too inconsistent. You can play round after round of reasonably accurate golf, posting low numbers and then all of a sudden you cant hit a single fairway due to violent slices and hooks - very unfair. The 'standard' level is too easy, the 'player' level is too inconsistent and the 'tour' level is just unplayable from an enjoyment point of view.

heshwuan

« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2017, 10:32:14 AM »

When you have the shot suggestion setting to 'club only' shouldn't it not default to a pitch at all? Maybe that has something to do with it.. anyway, I would really prefer it to always default to 'full swing' every shot, and not suggest a pitch shot at all outside 50 yds.
I sent an email describing this to the devs.  It has not happened again since.

Sent from my SGH-T399N using Tapatalk

I've resorted to cycling through the shot types when around the greens, in order to avoid this issue.
Seems like every time I'm somewhat close to the green; the scout cam goes way past the landing zone when it defaults to a pitch, chip, or flop.

AppState1

• #KeepPounding #TakeWarning
« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2017, 11:54:13 AM »
Handicapped rounds today are being dated as january 1 and are immediately replacing one another. Not affecting older rounds in handicap record. 3 rounds this morning  now show as one January 1 entry. The prior 2 showed as the January 1 entry after conclusion.  Xbox.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

AppState1

• #KeepPounding #TakeWarning
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2017, 11:54:18 PM »
12 hours later. And the specific tee/pin course challenges fail as well.

spacialgroover

« Reply #83 on: July 14, 2017, 03:14:04 PM »
Audio bug when playing a 36 hole event. After the second round the commentary says "still a lot more golf to play in this event" when in reality, the tournament is finished.

Nightowl

« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2017, 07:05:46 PM »
Notice in the screenshot how the reflection on the water blurs near the left edge and the right edge.  I hope this isn't done on purpose, because it doesn't look right, IMO. 

DivotMaker

• GroupMember
  • Steam - DivotMaker
« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2017, 07:43:13 PM »
Notice in the screenshot how the reflection on the water blurs near the left edge and the right edge.  I hope this isn't done on purpose, because it doesn't look right, IMO.

I have seen this as well.
PC

Xbox One X

Xbox One Elite Controller

Coggin66

« Reply #86 on: July 16, 2017, 08:36:48 AM »
I've had a problem with rounds not registering in my society. It was XB1 "Peter's Seniors (TGCT 50+)" Event 3 of current season. The event ran for two days July 13 and July 14. I played about 2-3 hours after the event opened and there was another player on the leaderboard at the time. Both of us (and a suspected third player) were missing from the board at completion. It appears that the records for the players that played in the first few hours have not registered. I did not lose connection during my round.  Please investigate.
My PGA 2K21 courses:
Mt Honey Botanic Gardens
The Fingers Escarpment
Wavebreak Spit GC
Bhavacakra GC, Nepal
Kakadu Wetlands
Mount Panorama Bathurst 18
Kentash Bay
Propellor Island Archipelago

XB1: Coggin66
President of XB1 Seniors society

heshwuan

« Reply #87 on: July 16, 2017, 08:37:55 AM »
On PS4..

When the Ambient volume is lowered, Crowd noise becomes inaudible; even when set to 100. I'm assuming this was not intended.

spacialgroover

« Reply #88 on: July 16, 2017, 11:27:05 AM »

Heavy rough in the middle of a fairway  ???

Antiparosjez

« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2017, 01:34:25 PM »
Silly thing but be nice if the helicopter could sit on the helicopter pad
2K21 Kernow Cliffs, Sandyhurst Lakes, Trinity, North Kernow, Gull Rock, Kings Wood, West Foreland        19 Domino, Man of Kent, Power Station, Grendel Woods, The Pier, Chart Lakes, Elysium Park, White Mountain, Easter Bay, White Rocks,Stour Manor, Samphire Golf Links, The Estate, Kingston Park,

space-cash