Course file location is here

• 7 Replies

Dusty Roads

• GroupMember
« on: June 27, 2017, 01:54:50 PM »
C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\HB Studios Multimedia Ltd_\The Golf Club 2\Courses

if you have some courses made in TGC1 you want to work on in TGC2, then just copy and paste to that folder from this one:

C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\HB Studios Multimedia Ltd_\The Golf Club\Courses

Rjwils30

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 10:40:19 PM »
I only have one course file in my tgc1 folder. Is this correct?

Asnuimo9.eud.course
Elysian Downs Golf Club
Falling Water Golf Club
Reverand Green Golf Club
Ellie Cliffs
Ollie Heath
The Sandbelt
Ollie Links
New Highland Dunes GC

Dusty Roads

• GroupMember
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 08:24:59 AM »
How many courses have you designed?

Rjwils30

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 10:36:40 AM »
I've uploaded about 50 versions of my courses. It was hoping to port over a few of my favourites.
Elysian Downs Golf Club
Falling Water Golf Club
Reverand Green Golf Club
Ellie Cliffs
Ollie Heath
The Sandbelt
Ollie Links
New Highland Dunes GC

HB_Paul

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2017, 08:46:04 AM »
I've uploaded about 50 versions of my courses. It was hoping to port over a few of my favourites.

When you publish a course your local copy of that is deleted after it is posted to the server.  In TGC 2 you'll see an option to Import Legacy Course, so this will check the server for courses that you published in TGC1 and when you select one it will download that course file and convert it over into TGC2 for you. 

Courses that are in the folders that Dusty mentioned are unpublished works in progress.  So any courses that are in the TGC1 folder are ones that you have not published yet. 

Dusty Roads

• GroupMember
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2017, 09:08:11 PM »
Thanks Paul, you beat me to that answer.

Rjwils30

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2017, 09:53:30 PM »
Thanks Paul.  I was a little worried when I looked in the folder and saw nothing there!

When you publish a course your local copy of that is deleted after it is posted to the server.  In TGC 2 you'll see an option to Import Legacy Course, so this will check the server for courses that you published in TGC1 and when you select one it will download that course file and convert it over into TGC2 for you. 

Courses that are in the folders that Dusty mentioned are unpublished works in progress.  So any courses that are in the TGC1 folder are ones that you have not published yet.
Elysian Downs Golf Club
Falling Water Golf Club
Reverand Green Golf Club
Ellie Cliffs
Ollie Heath
The Sandbelt
Ollie Links
New Highland Dunes GC

KenR

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2018, 05:06:27 PM »

So, I am currently working on a course in TGC 2. In order to be sure I'll have this course available to work on in TGC 3, what it is the best way to proceed?
Ken
KenR; Xbox 360 wired
i7 3.6ghz/12gb/Nvidia 1050ti 4gb/Win 10 Pro 64
1920x1080/High

space-cash