Hershey Golf Academy - Level 10! 100+ members

• 81 Replies

tastegw

• GroupMember
  • only on tuesdays
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2017, 01:58:45 PM »
making progress, the next level up may take a week or so to get the funds, but we are getting there.

Leveling up lets us extend the seasons longer and gain access to better clubhouses.

==================

Planning on hosting the first Major next weekend assuming it will let me in game,  may be some prizes to give out (amazon gift card(s)), so keep an eye out for that.
i will....

DivotMaker

• GroupMember
  • Steam - DivotMaker
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2017, 02:44:40 PM »
I can't speak for all members but I'd pay a 500, 1000 or even 1500 coin entry fee on the 4 round event over the weekend if it will help boost things up quicker.

Ditto.
PC

Xbox One X

Xbox One Elite Controller

mebby

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2017, 02:44:50 PM »
I can't speak for all members but I'd pay a 500, 1000 or even 1500 coin entry fee on the 4 round event over the weekend if it will help boost things up quicker.

High roller!!  ;D

I'm good with that though.  Makes things more interesting fo sho!
Steam Name - Turnerm05
Xbox Live - Turnerm05

SweetTeeBag

• GroupMember
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2017, 03:08:24 PM »

I'm game...I don't mind taking all your guys money  ;D

tastegw

• GroupMember
  • only on tuesdays
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2017, 03:13:47 PM »

not this weekend, but next weekend, the entry fee may reach 500 as its going to be a major (assuming game lets me make it a major)
will give giving away an amazon card to two that weekend to the winner and somebody else (longest holeout perhaps?)
i will....

SweetTeeBag

• GroupMember
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2017, 03:34:10 PM »

not this weekend, but next weekend, the entry fee may reach 500 as its going to be a major (assuming game lets me make it a major)
will give giving away an amazon card to two that weekend to the winner and somebody else (longest holeout perhaps?)

Cool. Was looking at the stats so far for the society and after 1 event it showed everybody had a win unless I saw that incorrectly. Weird.

SAM

• GroupMember
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2017, 04:26:50 PM »
Joined & surprised myself by finishing joint 7th on Tuesday playing CrazyCanuck's Royal Atlantic official HB course.
Paid for my new hat - cheers Tasty.
Destined for greatness this public PC society. So, if you haven't already I suggest you sign up & let's get the membership target over the line.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 04:59:37 PM by SAM »

"Long you live and high you fly,
but only if you ride the tide,
balanced on the biggest wave,
you race toward an early grave."

Jimgem

• GroupMember
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2017, 09:44:43 AM »
Meh couldn't get on the societies page last night' just kept getting the loading icon.First issue iv'e had with the game on pc so far..
Lian Li 011 Dynamic Case
i9 9900k 4.5Ghz
MSI GTX 1080ti
H150i Pro RGB(AIO)
Aorus Master Z390 m-board
16Gb Corsair Pro Vengeance RGB Ram
Corsair Scimitar Mouse
Xbox 360 Controller
Corsair K70 Lux RGB keyboard
Youtube TGC 2019 playlist- https://goo.gl/P2Xdxc

mebby

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2017, 11:56:18 AM »
Meh couldn't get on the societies page last night' just kept getting the loading icon.First issue iv'e had with the game on pc so far..

It was super slow for me yesterday around 4/5 EST.  Sounds like it just got worse from there.  Hopefully they get these server issues sorted sooner rather than later.
Steam Name - Turnerm05
Xbox Live - Turnerm05

Dawg

• My Byte is worse than my Bark ...
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2017, 01:04:40 AM »
making progress, the next level up may take a week or so to get the funds, but we are getting there.

Leveling up lets us extend the seasons longer and gain access to better clubhouses.

==================

Planning on hosting the first Major next weekend assuming it will let me in game,  may be some prizes to give out (amazon gift card(s)), so keep an eye out for that.

We are on your coat tails! but I cannot bribe my members with gifts ...
and its going to be a while before I earn 8000 simoleans to level up to Lvl 5 ...

8)
My most recent course

Humboldt Red Skunk Acres

tastegw

• GroupMember
  • only on tuesdays
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2017, 06:25:46 AM »

==================

We are on your coat tails! but I cannot bribe my members with gifts ...
and its going to be a while before I earn 8000 simoleans to level up to Lvl 5 ...

8)

its all good!

---------------

Congrats to tim aka burton31cat again..... as he is the winner of the first weekend 4 round event,  good shooting, as always.

and with that,  here is the current leaderboard for the season thus far:

we have reached level 5 status, got a new clubhouse, and are halfway to the desired goal of level 10. 

i will....

tastegw

• GroupMember
  • only on tuesdays
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2017, 10:11:50 AM »
schedule change for tomorrow, doing a coin drive, 4k entry, no purse.  and the scheduled fundraiser this weekend has been canceled and replaced with a regular event with high purse.
i will....

DivotMaker

• GroupMember
  • Steam - DivotMaker
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2017, 10:25:31 AM »

Congrats to tim aka burton31cat again..... as he is the winner of the first weekend 4 round event,  good shooting, as always.

we have reached level 5 status, got a new clubhouse, and are halfway to the desired goal of level 10.

Congrats bc31...great tournament!

Nice reporting taste!
PC

Xbox One X

Xbox One Elite Controller

SAM

• GroupMember
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2017, 10:37:13 AM »

Congrats bc31...great tournament!

Nice reporting taste!

Indeed... congratz B'Cat.... 4 consistently great rounds.. very well played.
Love how Tasty updates us frequently & in a speedy manor. This is why our Hershey Academy Society will be a big success.

"Long you live and high you fly,
but only if you ride the tide,
balanced on the biggest wave,
you race toward an early grave."

SweetTeeBag

• GroupMember
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2017, 10:51:18 AM »
Much appreciated guys  :)

space-cash