Hershey Golf Academy - Level 10! 100+ members

• 81 Replies

tastegw

• GroupMember
  • only on tuesdays
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2017, 01:55:52 PM »
today's coin drive has already exceeded expectations, thanks everyone for their donations. we will be level 10 in no time (possibly tomorrow), and that will mean bigger payouts for all.  thanks so much!
i will....

DivotMaker

• GroupMember
  • Steam - DivotMaker
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2017, 02:57:30 PM »
today's coin drive has already exceeded expectations, thanks everyone for their donations. we will be level 10 in no time (possibly tomorrow), and that will mean bigger payouts for all.  thanks so much!

Welcome....now can I borrow about 3000 coins? ;)
PC

Xbox One X

Xbox One Elite Controller

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2017, 03:42:20 PM »
That was fast!  Sorry I couldn't participate. I really haven't built up much of a bank and I'm trying to get my own society off the ground.

Great job here by Taste and excellent participation from the members. 

mebby

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2017, 03:52:37 PM »
Loving the daily tournaments. These little one rounders are way more fun than I thought they'd be.

Now I just need to work on not sucking so badly.
Steam Name - Turnerm05
Xbox Live - Turnerm05

tastegw

• GroupMember
  • only on tuesdays
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2017, 04:15:02 PM »
That was fast!  Sorry I couldn't participate. I really haven't built up much of a bank and I'm trying to get my own society off the ground.

No worries, I will help you out the best I can.
i will....

SweetTeeBag

• GroupMember
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2017, 08:46:57 PM »
Chatted with blueorfe and got him to join today  :)

tastegw

• GroupMember
  • only on tuesdays
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2017, 09:29:04 PM »
Chatted with blueorfe and got him to join today  :)

Sweet, fresh meat!
i will....

SAM

• GroupMember
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2017, 11:33:18 PM »

No worries, I will help you out the best I can.

Same scenario for me.... Tied up & throwing what little funds I have into my PC Seniors Society.
Said it from the get-go that this would be one of the best societies out there.
Great work Tasty.   

"Long you live and high you fly,
but only if you ride the tide,
balanced on the biggest wave,
you race toward an early grave."

tastegw

• GroupMember
  • only on tuesdays
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2017, 01:18:07 AM »
Congrats everyone, we have raised 132,000 coins in todays event with 3 hours left to go,  this should get us to at a minimum level 8 or 9, possibly level 10!

if it does get us to level 10 and there is extra left over, that will be added to this weekends purse, so keep an eye out!  could be the biggest purse all year.
i will....

phlyerphanatic31

« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2017, 03:46:21 AM »
taste...I had to drop out of the society for now(5 limit is a joke)...but I threw my coins in the hat for the Coin Drive tourney before I left ;)

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2017, 04:52:57 AM »
Congrats everyone, we have raised 132,000 coins in todays event with 3 hours left to go,  this should get us to at a minimum level 8 or 9, possibly level 10!

if it does get us to level 10 and there is extra left over, that will be added to this weekends purse, so keep an eye out!  could be the biggest purse all year.

Since you've been so helpful in my society endeavor I was more than happy to commit my bank to the cause.  Thank very much and I look forward to earning it back!

tastegw

• GroupMember
  • only on tuesdays
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2017, 06:15:42 AM »
taste...I had to drop out of the society for now(5 limit is a joke)...but I threw my coins in the hat for the Coin Drive tourney before I left ;)

Ya, hope they get this sorted out soon.
i will....

tastegw

• GroupMember
  • only on tuesdays
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2017, 06:16:04 AM »

Since you've been so helpful in my society endeavor I was more than happy to commit my bank to the cause.  Thank very much and I look forward to earning it back!

You bet!

edit:  oh noes.... its 5:30am and yesterdays coins did not drop yet......bad day to get bugged......hope it fixes itself soon
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 06:25:53 AM by tastegw »
i will....

tastegw

• GroupMember
  • only on tuesdays
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2017, 05:03:58 PM »
Most of the events I've played in are not resolved before 8 AM Eastern time.  Fantastic turnout, though.  I'm sure you are anxious to set about spending all that loot!  Great news that Bradley is going to join us, too.  There's still second place, right?

i was,  hoping for the best.

We did have a fantastic turnout!  almost reached our final goals,  just a little bit short:

next tuesday will be another coin drive, 2k this time around as we only need to clear another 50k.
congrats everyone!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 05:06:25 PM by tastegw »
i will....

lergof0202

« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2017, 05:08:41 PM »
Doesn't it defeat the purpose of leveling up your society from the ground up to just have people donate coins? Seems like it would be more fun to build from the ground up rather than just donate money right?

space-cash