1 Week

• 31 Replies

BenDover

« on: June 28, 2017, 03:36:07 PM »
Going to give 1 week to get the connection issues straightend out. After that who do we see for refunds. Gamestop won't take back. Have had the game for over 24 hours now and yet to complete a game without at least 4 disconnects. And please don't say just play offline. I would like to be able to use the game and all of it's features as intended as that is what I paid for.

bob5453

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 03:46:22 PM »
Refund? Might as well just bend over....

:)
My TGC 2019 courses
Enchanted Mountain 2019
Roy Rogers Happy Trails 2019
Gilligan's Island Par 3 2019
The Big Valley 2019

*** Courses all have crowds added ***

BenDover

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 03:50:57 PM »
Refund? Might as well just bend over....

:)
LOL, I feel like I already have.

robmypro

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 04:07:08 PM »
Be patient. The boys will fix it, but some of these issues will take time. This game already is a huge improvement over the previous one, but it needs some sorting out. These guys aren't leaving this game broken, so just hang in there.

FRSTDWN

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2017, 04:09:50 PM »
Evidence that when the guys played early the game ran great is all you need to wait it out. Man people just want everything now. It will work it's self out.
RIP TIM AKA DIVOTMAKER YOU WILL BE MISSED!

XB1 X
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB
Scuf Elite Controller
LG C7
Denon AVR-S920W Receiver
Klipsch Surround sound
Fiber 250 Down Up

TGC 2019 Multiplayer Community Club
4 Letter Word No assists Society
TST Tour Member

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

madhat42

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2017, 04:12:04 PM »
Evidence that when the guys played early the game ran great is all you need to wait it out. Man people just want everything now. It will work it's self out.

I do think asking for refunds, etc at this point is a bit much however "people just want everything now" is a terrible way to look at it.  Some people cannot get through a round without disconnects.  Is it really that unreasonable to be able to actually play the game?  Is that "wanting everything now?"  Come on.

BenDover

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2017, 04:30:11 PM »
I am the Parts manager for a automotive dealership. Would you like it if you bought a car here and it quit running on you 5 or 6 times on your way home. Not apples to apples, but still very frustrating.

NevadaBallin

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2017, 04:30:31 PM »

I'm a big supporter of this studio, I like them and I'll be hanging on until everything is fixed, which will be soon I hope.

But I can understand the feeling some may be having. It isn't a "want everything now" thing. There is a reasonable expectation for purchases that people make. When a reasonable expectation - in this case it's several things - are not met, a consumer has a right to legitimate customer service. Whether that comes as a fix or a refund is between the customer and the seller.

Most of us are patient though and we are willing to wait it out because we've seen response from the studio acknowledging the issues and the attempts to get it right. If there was no response, that call for refunds would be a lot louder.
Twitch Channel>  http://www.twitch.tv/YoNevadaBallin

Come by and say hello

***TGC 2019 Courses***
- Montreux Barracuda (RCR Montreux, Reno, NV)
- St Alphonso GC FXD
- Idlewild South Memorial GC
- Bacarra Golf Club

detfan

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2017, 04:32:13 PM »
Be patient. The boys will fix it, but some of these issues will take time. This game already is a huge improvement over the previous one, but it needs some sorting out. These guys aren't leaving this game broken, so just hang in there.

It isn't an improvement over anything. With TGC I can go play. I can't with this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BenDover

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2017, 04:36:00 PM »

I'm a big supporter of this studio, I like them and I'll be hanging on until everything is fixed, which will be soon I hope.

But I can understand the feeling some may be having. It isn't a "want everything now" thing. There is a reasonable expectation for purchases that people make. When a reasonable expectation - in this case it's several things - are not met, a consumer has a right to legitimate customer service. Whether that comes as a fix or a refund is between the customer and the seller.

Most of us are patient though and we are willing to wait it out because we've seen response from the studio acknowledging the issues and the attempts to get it right. If there was no response, that call for refunds would be a lot louder.
I understand what you are saying and I agree. HB will stand by this and get it fixed for sure. Just frustrated that I took a vacation day yesterday just to enjoy TGC2 and feel like it was just a wasted day.

Anquila1978

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2017, 04:40:56 PM »
I am the Parts manager for a automotive dealership. Would you like it if you bought a car here and it quit running on you 5 or 6 times on your way home. Not apples to apples, but still very frustrating.

Thousands of dollars apple to a $40 apple

These things happened on the first one, most are sorted in a short time.

Also bigger fish in this industry have suffered with this, no real way of stress testing the servers and the popularity has caught HB out a little.

Hard to spin positivity round here lately

Other Courses

Turnberry Kintyre Course
Gladstonevale G.C
Belgrave Black at Balmeadie

NevadaBallin

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2017, 04:41:56 PM »

It isn't an improvement over anything. With TGC I can go play. I can't with this one.

I couldn't play TGC1 last night, kept getting disconnected from those rounds also.
Twitch Channel>  http://www.twitch.tv/YoNevadaBallin

Come by and say hello

***TGC 2019 Courses***
- Montreux Barracuda (RCR Montreux, Reno, NV)
- St Alphonso GC FXD
- Idlewild South Memorial GC
- Bacarra Golf Club

FRSTDWN

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2017, 04:42:47 PM »
I probably said it in a wrong way but I am just saying hang in there it will get fixed.

I do own my own business and I could not get away with what these video game developers do. When my product leaves the door it has to work. My product goes on some very critical parts for some very large companies . I am just a small business and I can not afford mistakes.

I just have faith in HB . That is all I meant.

XB1 X
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB
Scuf Elite Controller
LG C7
Denon AVR-S920W Receiver
Klipsch Surround sound
Fiber 250 Down Up

TST Tour Member

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

bob5453

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2017, 05:32:45 PM »

I am just a small business and I can not afford mistakes.

I'm sure the owner of HB has made this speech numerous times, before he retired.  :)
My TGC 2019 courses
Enchanted Mountain 2019
Roy Rogers Happy Trails 2019
Gilligan's Island Par 3 2019
The Big Valley 2019

*** Courses all have crowds added ***

FRSTDWN

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2017, 05:35:30 PM »

I am just a small business and I can not afford mistakes.

I'm sure the owner of HB has made this speech numerous times, before he retired.  :)

Difference is my product goes on airplanes, down hole tools for oil, big mining equipment, hospital beds. Little different than a video game hombre.

XB1 X
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB
Scuf Elite Controller
LG C7
Denon AVR-S920W Receiver
Klipsch Surround sound
Fiber 250 Down Up

TST Tour Member

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP