TGC Tours (www.tgctours.com)

• 84 Replies

bigtee

« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2017, 08:23:41 AM »
Are tst running an independant tournament from tgctours tst ? According to the website the next tournament is the rbc canadian open on the 24th. Yet there's a tournament on console today.

leslie.sangster

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2017, 09:37:49 AM »
Are tst running an independant tournament from tgctours tst ? According to the website the next tournament is the rbc canadian open on the 24th. Yet there's a tournament on console today.
Aren't they practice ones in the society

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SMIFFYLFC79

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2017, 09:47:05 AM »
Aren't they practice ones in the society

Yes it is a practice event within the TST society, still trying to establish the best way to play. :)

bigtee

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2017, 10:28:10 AM »
Thanks guys. I'll need to practice putting.

Gasman

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2017, 10:58:10 AM »
The golf club never really spiked my interest but I like the new game & want to play TST.....do you have to go through Q school to play on the tour?
Just jumped into the society to play a round or two......never played that set as my scores will tell you.
Will I get kicked out if I don't start shooting par........how does it work.

SMIFFYLFC79

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2017, 11:29:01 AM »
The golf club never really spiked my interest but I like the new game & want to play TST.....do you have to go through Q school to play on the tour?
Just jumped into the society to play a round or two......never played that set as my scores will tell you.

Go to tgctours.com, go onto more tours, signup from there. U can then enter the tst events, when they begin again.  If u want to play on the other Tours Pga, Euro, Web etc u have to register on the site and play q-school when it becomes available, on completion of that u will be given a designated tour card.

Hope that makes sense. :)

Gasman

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2017, 12:10:46 PM »

Go to tgctours.com, go onto more tours, signup from there. U can then enter the tst events, when they begin again.  If u want to play on the other Tours Pga, Euro, Web etc u have to register on the site and play q-school when it becomes available, on completion of that u will be given a designated tour card.

Thanks SMIFFY......decent looking tour.

All signed up......so tour events are accessed through the Society when 42 arrives.

DivotMaker

• GroupMember
  • Steam - DivotMaker
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2017, 12:18:47 PM »

Thanks SMIFFY......decent looking tour.

All signed up......so tour events are accessed through the Society when 42 arrives.

Yep, TGC Tours is a class act.
PC

Xbox One X

Xbox One Elite Controller

leslie.sangster

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2017, 03:26:15 PM »
You won't get kicked out no mater what your scores are they're a great bunch of people on TST you will be welcome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BIGGLB1950

« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2017, 12:03:50 PM »
Hey @Doyley just wondered if we need to make this TGCTours Society our "Primary" Society.

Doyley

• GroupMember
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2017, 01:21:10 PM »
No, just need to be in the society to play the event (100% sure on this) - can jump in/out as much as you need (as far as I know!)

BIGGLB1950

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2017, 01:57:38 PM »
No, just need to be in the society to play the event (100% sure on this) - can jump in/out as much as you need (as far as I know!)

Thank you

wagtunes

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2017, 04:46:38 PM »
For those of us who no longer have access to the TGC Tours forum, how do we get important info related to events such as change in event name, postponements, cancellations and things of that nature? Will emails go out for critical info?

lergof0202

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2017, 05:06:33 PM »
For those of us who no longer have access to the TGC Tours forum, how do we get important info related to events such as change in event name, postponements, cancellations and things of that nature? Will emails go out for critical info?

How do you lose access to the TGC Tours forums?

wagtunes

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2017, 05:21:50 PM »

How do you lose access to the TGC Tours forums?

I was banned.

space-cash