Steam Cloud Sync?

• 3 Replies

mebby

« on: June 29, 2017, 02:17:00 PM »
I have two PC's in my house that I play games on.  A gaming desktop and a gaming laptop.  With all other Steam games that I won what I do on one machine always syncs to the cloud so that I can pick up where I've left off on any other machine.

This doesn't appear to be the case with TGC2 or maybe it is with portions of the game but not everything?  The character that I created on my laptop wasn't there when I opened the game on my desktop.  So I created another one and then joined a Society.

So... do I belong to the same society on both machines or how exactly is this working?  What about coins? 

I need to play around with it a bit but I'm just curious because I've never encountered this with any other game and that's part of the beauty of using Steam in the first place!
Steam Name - Turnerm05
Xbox Live - Turnerm05

NewBlacksmurf

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 03:17:43 PM »
Sounds like you weren't online but I don't use Steam....

-maybe it's their server issues they are working on
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 03:19:43 PM by NewBlacksmurf »

NewBlacksmurf

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 04:25:08 PM »
Uhmm the game requires us to be online.  Xbox One and PS4 cloud sync so why wouldn't Steam?

NewBlacksmurf

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 08:47:41 PM »
Uhmm the game requires us to be online.  Xbox One and PS4 cloud sync so why wouldn't Steam?
You're going to have to ask HB about that one...

It seems to be server related but if not....

The files are typically saved locally and on a cloud.  In my case it's Xbox, Xbox live and HBS server.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 08:49:18 PM by NewBlacksmurf »

space-cash