chipping pitching flopping

• 12 Replies

Randy

« on: June 29, 2017, 06:15:42 PM »
hey you guys have to fix the short game persay...ya can't try a half swing its goes 1 foot in every aspect...the rest of the game i have figered out

DivotMaker

• GroupMember
  • Steam - DivotMaker
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 06:18:20 PM »
Actually you can, but it takes a deft touch and lots of practice.....
PC

Xbox One X

Xbox One Elite Controller

Dusty Roads

• GroupMember
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 06:28:20 PM »
and lots of practice.....

Tcviper86

• Twitch Channel
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2017, 12:24:36 PM »
Go to the chipping range and practice there.  It will help a lot if you do it for like 15 - 20 mins with different clubs until you get a feel for it.  Also play around with the shot modifier for the loft.
Society: 3 Puttin' For Par (PC & PS4)
Twitch: TCViper86

platypus409

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2017, 12:42:53 PM »

johneric8

• GroupMember
  • Been here since the beginning!
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2017, 12:45:59 PM »
hey you guys have to fix the short game persay...ya can't try a half swing its goes 1 foot in every aspect...the rest of the game i have figered out
You might want to reword your post to "I can't".....    I can do a percentage swing very well because I practiced hard in the practice area ....  There is a trick to it, but that is up to you to figure out.  If you want to PayPal me some money I'm happy to give you lessons in game. $20 will work.  Money back guarantee.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

My Courses:
Nitro 9 Bedrock
Devils Rain (updated)
Throat of Saint Blaise V.1
Our Lady Of Guadalupe V 0.9
Texoma's 9 Hole On The Green
Opulent Peaks CC
Margaret Thatchers Fields Of Pleasure (joke course)

Coda1850

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2017, 02:02:32 PM »
You might want to reword your post to "I can't".....    I can do a percentage swing very well because I practiced hard in the practice area ....  There is a trick to it, but that is up to you to figure out.  If you want to PayPal me some money I'm happy to give you lessons in game. $20 will work.  Money back guarantee.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Sounds like selling cheats to me  :o
Golf Golf Golf
Hole in 1 count: 3

McBogga

• GroupMember
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2017, 02:27:16 PM »
I'd like to see JohnEric's game in a tournament.

johneric8

• GroupMember
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2017, 03:44:49 PM »

Well,  the last two I just entered I just won....  Or,  won 1 and tied for first in the second.... (I beat some pretty darn good players actually) I don't typically play tourneys because they don't appeal much to me.. I'm not saying I'm the best player,  but I can play well and have a good understanding of the system..

And by the way,  the percentage shots I do are not cheats but technique.   But,  I had to figure it out for myself,  and heck,  that was the fun part...
My Courses:
Nitro 9 Bedrock
Devils Rain (updated)
Opulent Peaks CC

Coda1850

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2017, 04:24:46 PM »

Well,  the last two I just entered I just won....  Or,  won 1 and tied for first in the second.... (I beat some pretty darn good players actually) I don't typically play tourneys because they don't appeal much to me.. I'm not saying I'm the best player,  but I can play well and have a good understanding of the system..

And by the way,  the percentage shots I do are not cheats but technique.   But,  I had to figure it out for myself,  and heck,  that was the fun part...

I'm just ball bustin'.  I'd play your ghost but I think you said the son "hogs" the PS4 mostly & you play on PC?
Golf Golf Golf
Hole in 1 count: 3

johneric8

• GroupMember
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2017, 01:09:27 PM »

I'm just ball bustin'.  I'd play your ghost but I think you said the son "hogs" the PS4 mostly & you play on PC?

exactly,  I went back to PC version for now because it's honestly his ps4 and I'm tired of checking to see when he isn't using the darn thing.
Playing on PC it is for now..
My Courses:
Nitro 9 Bedrock
Devils Rain (updated)
Opulent Peaks CC

Thrangar

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2017, 02:14:49 PM »
love the short game its the only part I can relate too the other clubs feel so far disconnected to me because of tempo choice
Proud Member of the sub par club at McKee McGrodo (black Widow)

Reemul

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2017, 02:53:09 PM »
At my son's golf lesson today (He is 10) was using the driver and tempo and clean connection for distance........not a smash the hell out of it....

space-cash