Changing Player Names

• 4 Replies

Reemul

« on: June 30, 2017, 08:28:44 AM »
IS there any way to change player names. My golfer name is my Steam name but would like it to be my real name. Also when playing with guests ( I play with my kids) I am called Reemul and they are Called Reemul (Guest 1) and Reemul (Guest 2). Going in to their profiles I can change their clothes and clubs etc but nothing on names.

Am I missing something?

platypus409

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 09:37:50 AM »
Ruins the immersion. It can't be that difficult to have the option of creating a player and being able to name them properly. Every single sports game from the past 20 years has that option. I hope I'm missing something too but I doubt it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redeyedd

• Steam/PSN Redeyedd
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 12:43:26 PM »
I'm not at my computer and can't check with TGC2 but with TGC1 it was simple.... add player....edit player.....from memory it was x on the controller to edit then Y to rename.
TGC2 Courses

Araluen Country Club ( crowds will only show up when played in a society event)
Lakelands Country Club

Reemul

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2017, 12:55:34 PM »
I'm not at my computer and can't check with TGC2 but with TGC1 it was simple.... add player....edit player.....from memory it was x on the controller to edit then Y to rename.

Yeah that option doesn't allow you to do it for your player or guests

Redeyedd

• Steam/PSN Redeyedd
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2017, 01:27:35 PM »
That's a shame, can't understand why they would remove that feature, it was fun naming guests as shanker and mulligan .
TGC2 Courses

Araluen Country Club ( crowds will only show up when played in a society event)
Lakelands Country Club

space-cash