Having a bunch of problems and a mouse question

• 2 Replies

DCRon

« on: June 30, 2017, 08:34:28 AM »
Hello everyone.  I am new to TGC with this purchase of 2.   My lead off question is, is there no mouse support in the game outside of the swing?  My mouse never shows a pointer ever.

Now to other issues.  The menus don't behave.  You can't scroll up and down with your direction keys.  It wants to fast scroll everything without giving you any time to make a selection.  In other words, if you arrow down, it goes down the menu in blazing speed cycling through all items in the menu and you can't select anything.

Lastly, in th tutorial it talks about the direction meter and speed velocity bars being at the bottom of the screen.  I don't see anything at the bottom of the screen except some eyeball thing and a few other items that I obviously can't click on because my mouse doesn't have any purpose apparently.  I have rebooted my computer and tried to see what I could fix but I can't use the menu system

My computer is an AMD FX 3.5Ghz with 16mg RAM running Windows 10.  I d/l'ed the game off of Steam.  Thanks!

DCRon

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 02:54:50 PM »
ok, solved a lot of my issues.  Turns out that TGC wanted to recognize a steering controller i had plugged in and not my mouse.  Unplugged that and that did the trick.  Still having problems with the windowed view cutting off the bottom menus.  I have to guess at what is there and click and hope for the best.

Reemul

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 02:54:55 PM »
ok, solved a lot of my issues.  Turns out that TGC wanted to recognize a steering controller i had plugged in and not my mouse.  Unplugged that and that did the trick.  Still having problems with the windowed view cutting off the bottom menus.  I have to guess at what is there and click and hope for the best.

Resize the hud under the options that will fix that.

space-cash