Swing mechanics are not consistent

• 77 Replies

Dusty Roads

• GroupMember
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2017, 08:21:25 AM »
darth gunner i agree with what your saying but not how you said it.  complaining gets us no where.  the developers have our money we have a game we cant play.  their only response is practice, practice till golf club 3 comes out and we can pay them again (not)

To be fair is not HB telling you to practice...

Yeah, it's the guys who upon receiving the beta files were telling HBS that the game didn't work, that the swing sucked, that HBS should go back to school and learn coding...until, we practiced and practiced on the lower level clubs and some found they could move up to a different set.

Sure there are a few things not working properly but damn there sure are a lot of new courses being pumped into the game, so the designer can't be broken. There sure are a lot of tourneys being played, so the game can't be broken. There sure are a ton of Societies being born , so the game can't be broken...so i ask, what's the personal attack for?

Some people just love to complain without being a part of the fix, I personally could not care less what anybody thinks of my comments or me personally, we will never meet and I will never play online with any of them. So keep on keeping on and we will ignore those that need ignoring.

Dusty Roads

• GroupMember
« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2017, 09:32:52 AM »
darth gunner i agree with what your saying but not how you said it.  complaining gets us no where.  the developers have our money we have a game we cant play.  their only response is practice, practice till golf club 3 comes out and we can pay them again (not)

To be fair is not HB telling you to practice...

Yeah, it's the guys who upon receiving the beta files were telling HBS that the game didn't work, that the swing sucked, that HBS should go back to school and learn coding...until, we practiced and practiced on the lower level clubs and some found they could move up to a different set.

Sure there are a few things not working properly but damn there sure are a lot of new courses being pumped into the game, so the designer can't be broken. There sure are a lot of tourneys being played, so the game can't be broken. There sure are a ton of Societies being born , so the game can't be broken...so i ask, what's the personal attack for?

Some people just love to complain without being a part of the fix, I personally could not care less what anybody thinks of my comments or me personally, we will never meet and I will never play online with any of them. So keep on keeping on and we will ignore those that need ignoring.

It seems you just love to complain about those who are complaining, take your own advice and just ignore them if you have a problem with it. There is nothing in the forum rules stating you can't complain about the game.

Oh the flipping irony, you are complaining about complainers complaining about complainers.

I answered to a personal attack (there are rules about that) but go ahead jump on in....LOL, what a joke .

Dusty Roads

• GroupMember
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2017, 09:42:23 AM »
Ignore my posts, you are doing nothing but trolling me and that also is against the rules.

space-cash