Designer Hall of Fame - with a companion website & forum

• 102 Replies

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #90 on: July 17, 2017, 06:03:19 PM »
I donated 5000 credits, hope that helps bump up your schedule a bit.

wow, Thanks! certainly won't hurt.

jhellerud

« Reply #91 on: July 17, 2017, 09:44:18 PM »
I donated 5000 credits, hope that helps bump up your schedule a bit.

damn man nice! Im sure you have a lot of credits from winning every tourney though ;) haha

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2017, 03:05:59 PM »
TheCLV24 Par 3 Challenge results:

We have our first tie of the season in our first mini event! 

Congrats to Big_Smooth_One3 (PC) & SloanerTW  (PS4)!  Both shooting -6.  No playoffs here, both winners get a trophy. 

We also had some 3 way action on the XBox with UnHoleyOne, GhostStorm27  & Mariner175 all topping the leaderboard at -2. Everybody gets a trophy!

‚Äč‚ÄčTour HQ has been updated with all the latest info: https://www.tgcdesignerhof.com/tour-headquarters

Two new events added to schedule:

Mini event for July24-25 @ The Homestead (back 9) by Reebdoog.  1 round, shooting from the red tees, pin 1, so go low!  $125 entry fee, 80% going to the purse.

Main event for July26-30 @ Royal Ethalwind by ArcticFury.  Paying 2 rounds from the big boy tees shooting at pins 1 & 4. $250/80%.

Up to a total of 114 members across the three platforms. Here's the breakdown:

PC: 73 members / Level 6
Xbox: 26 members / Level 4
PS4: 15 members / Level 4

Nice showing for the Xbox in week 1! Thanks!  C'mon PS4, let's catch up! We're not going to let SloanerTW push us around are we?

Kiawah Classic is live, see you out there!

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2017, 06:14:45 PM »
As we head into the weekend, we already have some really low scores posted in the opening round of the Kiawah Classic.  Gregfordoyce (PC) leads the way  shooting an incredible 57 (-16) in round 1! Darvaan leads the PS4 crew with a -14, well within distance to catch the clubhouse leader.  On the Xbox side, XmooseX is in at -9 and has a lot of work to do.

We are now up to 150 members across the 3 platforms.  Here's the breakdown:

PC - Level 7 - 91 members

A special thank you to Burton31cat with his enormous donation of 15,000 HB Bucks as well as Steve2golf with his very generous 5,000 coins. We were able to level up thanks to those donations and also make a mych needed clubhouse upgrade!  Thanks to anybody else who reached into their pockets. I wish there was a way to see who made donations so I could thank you all personally.

XBox - Level 5 - 33 members

Not much movement on the Xbox side from the previous update but we were able to level up!

PS4 - Level 5 - 26 members

Good jump in membership from last week and also leveled up to 5!

Here's to continued growth!  Thank you all for your participation!  

We have a new crop of designers being inducted into the hall of fame shortly so keep an eye out for that announcement.  Should be able to continue to pack to schedule with top quality courses for quite some time now.

I believe all platforms have the major event unlocked now, so I'll be looking to schedule that pretty soon.

Good luck in the 2nd round!

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #94 on: July 24, 2017, 02:42:36 PM »
Tastegw Kiawah Classic Results: https://www.tgcdesignerhof.com/single-post/2017/07/24/Tastegw-Kiawah-Classic-Result

Tour HQ updated with all the latest stats and schedule info: https://www.tgcdesignerhof.com/tour-headquarters

Congrats to our overall winner SloanerTW (PS4)

and our runner up and PC winner burton31cat

also, out XB1 winner vctrylnsprts

Well played gents!

New mini event at Reebdoog's Homestead - Back 9 is live.  only couple days to get your round in!

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #95 on: July 26, 2017, 02:14:34 PM »

Homestead Hop Mini Event Results

We have a new name on top of the leaderboard! Congratulations to welikeitroughnc!  -9 in the nine hole event on the PS4.

Steve2golf and ozziieee made a push on the PC side. Both finished 1 shot shy at -8, earning T2 and each snagging themselves a PC win.

We had a 3 way tie on the Xbone at -5. Congrats to UnHOLeyOne, a Slice of Jim and KCHawkeye10 who all earn a win on their platform.  Hopefull a one off performance from a Slice of Jim, because I really don't feel comfortable typing those words.

The Tour HQ has been updated with the latest stats: https://www.tgcdesignerhof.com/tour-headquarters

I'll be filling in the schedule later this evening.

No real change in the membership numbers in the past few days. Hopefully we can generate some more interest on the consoles in the next few weeks so we can keep a balanced schedule. If not we may need to shut them down after season 1 (or sooner) unfortunately.  The number of events is tied to society level so we may not be able to keep up, but we'll keep plugging away and see how it all shakes out.

Have fun at the Royal Rumble!  I expect to see some low score on this one, but you should expect to see some tougher courses as the schedule fills in.

Thanks again for the participation!

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #96 on: July 31, 2017, 01:48:07 PM »
The Royal Rumble results are in: www.tgcdesignerhof.com/single-post/2017/07/31/Arctic-Fury-Royal-Rumble-Results

Congrats to Zambezi_Sun on the PS4! He's our overall winner.

Mini-even at Turberry Wee Links is active!

drlowdon

• GroupMember
« Reply #97 on: July 31, 2017, 09:36:02 PM »
The Royal Rumble results are in: www.tgcdesignerhof.com/single-post/2017/07/31/Arctic-Fury-Royal-Rumble-Results

Loved the mini Turnberry course. 35 yard holes are more difficult than you'd think!

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #98 on: July 31, 2017, 09:57:26 PM »

Loved the mini Turnberry course. 35 yard holes are more difficult than you'd think!

No kidding, the course kicked my butt! Played it a 2nd time afterward and played much better.  At least now I know what my weakness is, 38 yards.

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #99 on: August 02, 2017, 01:05:20 PM »
Not much free time today but I did want to stop in and share the results of our latest mini-event:

WINNNER: SloanerTW (-15) (PS4)

RUNNERS UP: Chase3769 (-13) (PS4) & BigSlug (-13) (XBONE)

Mrooola gets himself a consolation win on the PC shooting -12.  Nice shooting out there. I'll update the stats page as soon as I can. In the meantime, have fun at Pebble Beach!

I made a complete mess of that wee links course, but now that I have my short game tuned up I'm looking forward to make a charge this week. Finishing up the scheduling for future events and I'll have that posted by the end of the week. 

JT_2905

« Reply #100 on: August 03, 2017, 04:51:25 AM »
This is great Scarp. Was holding off joining a society with some extra time pressures at the moment but seeing what a great job you are doing has sold it! I'm in and played my first round on pebble last night. Just wanted to say a big thank you for all your effort and keep up the good work. Looking forward to being part of this. JT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Steam JT_29O5

My best course designs:
The Roebuck (TGC1)
Stotewold Park (TGC1)
Woburn Golf Club - The Marquess (TGC1&2)

PC Spec:
i7 4790k@4.00Ghz
16 GB Ram
GTX 1080Ti
Win 10
PS4 controller

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #101 on: August 07, 2017, 03:53:58 PM »
Pebble Beach Results and latest Society news: www.tgcdesignerhof.com/single-post/2017/08/07/Pebble-Beach-Results

Congrats to SloanerTW! Another impressive week and his 4th win of the season!

Also, congrats on platform wins for:

thrangar
yaters
Big Slug

Scarpacci

• GroupMember
« Reply #102 on: August 23, 2017, 10:11:56 PM »
Society is still going strong on PC and XBox.

Check us out if you have an open slot: https://www.tgcdesignerhof.com/

space-cash