How do you create a hole without the computer auto generating fairway green etc?

• 7 Replies

amdamd

« on: June 29, 2017, 04:24:44 PM »
Hi All

Old timer who used to design courses on Golf Club 1 many moons ago on the PS$.  I've recently purchased Golf Club 2 on PC and tried to get stuck into the course designer.  However when plotting a new hole the computer automatically generates tee's fairways, rough, green etc and I cant select the fairway for example to re-size or delete and put my own design in.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Yhe only online video from hb studios does show a hole with way points and nothing else generated, but doesn't show how they did it!!

Thanks in advance
Andy

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 04:29:15 PM »
Go into Course Settings in the Editor Menu in the designer and you can lower Fairway, Rough and Bunkers down to zero.  Then when you go to place a new hole, it will only place the tee, a waypoint and the green.

amdamd

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 06:00:15 PM »
Wonderful

Thank you very much

More courses coming soon!

Dusty Roads

• GroupMember
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2017, 11:05:18 PM »
Not sure how new you may be but there are some very good videos done by some of the top designers.

amdamd

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 12:58:21 PM »
I designed a few course for Golf Club 1, some got very nice reviews, but that was on the PS4, I'm PC now and will have to have a different user name etc.  Just completed the first 2 holes of a new course and finding it difficult finding the time to complete he rest!!

Dusty Roads

• GroupMember
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2017, 11:10:57 PM »
Well welcome back to the fun of designing and don't be shy, let's see some screen shots... lol

heshwuan

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2017, 01:41:46 PM »
I designed a few course for Golf Club 1, some got very nice reviews, but that was on the PS4, I'm PC now and will have to have a different user name etc.  Just completed the first 2 holes of a new course and finding it difficult finding the time to complete he rest!!

Welcome to the club!

amdamd

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2017, 06:37:27 PM »
Here you go, many many hours to go!! Plus a name change!!

space-cash