PGA tour courses

• 7 Replies

dieselusa

« on: July 03, 2017, 02:30:37 PM »
Hi everyone, this has probably been asked more than once so my apologies up front. I wanted to know if there is an easy way to find authentic PGA courses under a different name maybe? For example Sawgrass or Pebble beach...If not, will there be support for authentic PGA features of authentic equipment or real courses?

TeeJay0218

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 02:31:08 PM »
Check the Course Discover (completed) for the list of Real Life Courses.
PGA Tour Founder/President
Playstation 4's Premier Sim Society!
Play the way the pros do, green grids and scout cam off.

dieselusa

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 02:48:18 PM »
Is this feature loaded into the game by default? (Course Discover (completed) for the list of Real Life Courses)

TeeJay0218

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 03:09:16 PM »
My bad i worded that wrong, look in that section in the forums. It'll give you a list
PGA Tour Founder/President
Playstation 4's Premier Sim Society!
Play the way the pros do, green grids and scout cam off.

friendBOMBER

• GroupMember
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2017, 03:17:52 PM »
Hi everyone, this has probably been asked more than once so my apologies up front. I wanted to know if there is an easy way to find authentic PGA courses under a different name maybe? For example Sawgrass or Pebble beach...If not, will there be support for authentic PGA features of authentic equipment or real courses?
I've moved over my version of Pebble Beach, it's called Pebble Beach in the game if you search for it. I still can't move over my Sawgrass do to a planting meter issue that I guess they are working on. Ive also just recently moved over my Firestone. Its called Firestone CC South (Harvest). Those are the three PGA courses that I have done so far.
Check out all my course's, listed in the OP of my "friendBOMBER's course catalog" thread in TGC2019 completed courses:

http://www.hb-studios.com/forum/index.php?topic=29412.msg351275#msg351275

dieselusa

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2017, 05:02:40 PM »
Do I access these course automatically in the game, or do I have to download them?

Seamount4Life

• golf-beta
  • www.raincitygamers.com
    • Rain City Gamers
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2017, 05:33:38 PM »
You don't download any of the courses. You just search for them through the game, then you can favorite them to play on moving forward. You need to be online though or else you can only play the default courses on disc.

Magnolia National = Augusta

dieselusa

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2017, 06:13:02 PM »
Thanks for the help guys!

space-cash