Issue with duplicated courses with the same name

• 1 Replies

timmaeus

« on: July 04, 2017, 10:01:18 PM »
Hi HB-Studios,

I recently imported my old course "Rockingham Island Golf Club" into TGC2, however I noticed that I accidentally have submitted it twice and now it is listed under the same name twice!

I have spent hundreds of hours on this course. I am wondering if you could please delete the first version that I uploaded? The most recently submitted version is the final one and it contains the tournament ready TGC2 features such as multiple pins.

I really appreciate your time and help with this issue.

Many thanks,

Tim

Enef56

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 04:07:38 AM »
NO, look around, there are hundreds of courses version 1 - 2, fail, test, etc, it's always been a joke not being to delete a failed course but in tgc2 i think c..p courses will be taken to another level.

if only this new update had a delete button most of the community would be jumping for joy, in the past they blamed it would throw the stats out  and then proceed to bring out a new version which wiped out all the stats and the courses.

So until a new version comes out the dross will be rising higher and higher to the top. Most of us punters can't see a problem deleting courses which for whatever reason are no longer needed, but then we are only the customer.

space-cash