+73...major sync issues???

• 3 Replies

manziel002

« on: July 05, 2017, 02:58:49 PM »
So I was starting the second round of an event in career mode and all of the sudden the game got way out of sync. I quit and re entered match and everything went to heck after that. it thought I was playing the first round again at a different course that was on hole 17 while I was actually playing on hole 1 second round and it allowing me to do so. however, it pretty much doubled my score on every single hole giving me a final score of 73 over par. the other weird thing was every tee off with my driver either was severely hooked or sliced. I don't claim to be the best golfer out there but I have played enough rounds to know that was screwed up as well. all other clubs were fine. I powered through the round just wanting to get it over with hoping everything would be fixed but now it is showing starting me in the second round in last place with +73. I made an eagle on the first hole so I am making a steady comeback at +71. I quit game at the point. My handicap also reset from 0 to 2.1 (which is what is was before the glitch). It has not adjusted my handicap to my +73 yet thank goodness because I want it to remain accurate. I guess I am wondering if this has happened to anybody else. it doesn't make the game too much fun to play. I keep trying to give this game a chance and crap like this keeps happening to me. it's so buggy. I guess on the bright side, I can connect to have these new problems.

Agumen

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 04:14:17 PM »
The same thing happened to me and I think it's a recurring bug from the first game.

Basically, you start your next round back at the 18th hole of the previous round, and it forces you to replay that previous round. Unfortunately, your 'new' scores are added to your 'old' scores, typically leading to a score of +72 if you shot even par on both rounds.

So yeah, don't know what causes it but it's definitely a thing.

People say that when you're in a multi-round tournament and finish a round that you should hit the tee shot of the next round before quitting for the day.

manziel002

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 04:19:48 PM »
well I must have done the same thing again before you posted to let me know what to do because I am having to start the 1st round again for the 3rd time. this is so freaking annoying!!!!!!! can't wait to post my +150 score after one round on the same darn course I am already sick of playing. GG, never been this close to rage quitting a game before. I am trying to figure out how to just disqualify myself now and there is no option to. it's not like I am going to finish 2nd to last at this point being 145 strokes behind the second worst score.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 05:13:32 PM by manziel002 »

Real Dakar

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2017, 06:48:03 PM »
Same here as above, Please fix , way to many bugs, stay clear until updates make the playable,
From a frustrated customer , my opinion

space-cash