• Administrator
« on: October 23, 2017, 05:10:51 PM »
HB Official Societies - Season 1 Winners

Pro-Am: AWG 007
Mid-Am: AWG 007
Pro: Underthestars
Open For All: Underthestars
Amateur: GregKohler

Season 2 is now open!   There will be 30 events this season.

Neifesis

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 05:45:58 PM »
Come on Keith,

AWG uses an aftermarket controller. The guy hits straight everytime. Handicapped or not, how can you reward this?

dlw1964

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 10:59:24 AM »
Come on Keith,

AWG uses an aftermarket controller. The guy hits straight everytime. Handicapped or not, how can you reward this?
Stop crying and just play the game. No rules against after market controllers their still official licensed controllers.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Neifesis

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 01:00:26 PM »
D-Dub, if you used a regular controller you would never be in the top 10. I've seen you on the Leaderboards in a real mans event. Hit straight and still can't win. Lol.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 06:32:17 PM by Neifesis »

dlw1964

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 05:01:12 PM »
D-Dub, if you used a regular controller you would never be in the top 10. I've seen you on thr leaderboars in a real mans event. Hit straight and still can't win. Lol.
I heard that comment many times. Especially when tgc1 came out.
Players cried, called me out.
So guess what I played legit for awhile. Join the tgc pga tour played the first 6 months of season 1, when I stop playing I was ranked 8 on their world golf rankings and 5th on their fed-ex standings.
I can play with any controller.
It's  just more fun and relaxing hitting the ball straight. Plus I like pissing players like you off.
You probably wouldn't believe it but I shoot almost as good as score playing legit as I do playing straight shooting.
When I straight shoot I play very aggressive which is completely the opposite when I play legit. It's more stressful and takes longer for me to play a round.
Like I tell people I'm a good player no matter how I play.
I'm not great because no matter how I play I'm just a good putter to be an elite player you must be an elite putter.
Btw just because you don't see straight lines doesn't mean a player isn't cheating, I can program 9 different shot patterns on my cronus max plus and with a push of a button I can rotate between a slightly off center hit to a slight draw or fade up to 9 different lines plus turn it off for a shot or 2 just to throw a curveball to whoever is watching my ghost but I don't. I just hit em straight and I don't hide the fact I'm hitting straight. Don't go fooling yourself that you don't have cheaters in your society.
Online play equals anything go, the object is beat the game at any cost, my rule never trust any online player, just play and have fun and I'm having fun playing this game and I would have even more fun if they add real match play and 4ball

« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 07:50:54 PM by dlw1964 »

ddixjr509

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2017, 05:39:16 PM »
D-Dub, if you used a regular controller you would never be in the top 10. I've seen you on thr leaderboars in a real mans event. Hit straight and still can't win. Lol.
I heard that comment many times. Especially when tgc1 came out.
Players cried, called me out.
So guess what I played legit for awhile. Join the tgc pga tour played the first 6 months of season 1, when I stop playing I was ranked 8 on their world golf rankings and 5th on their fed-ex standings.
I can play with any controller.
It's  just more fun and relaxing hitting the ball straight. Plus I like pissing players like you off.
You probably wouldn't believe it but I shoot almost as good as score playing legit as I do playing straight shooting.
When I straight shoot I play very aggressive which is completely the opposite when I play legit. It's more stressful and takes longer for me to play a round.
Like I tell people I'm a good player no matter how I play.
I'm not great because no matter how I play I'm just a good putter to be an elite player you must be an elite putter.
Btw just because you don't see straight lines doesn't me a player isn't cheating, I can program 9 different shot patterns on my cronus max plus and with a push of a button I can rotate between a slightly off center hit to a slight draw or fade up to 9 different lines plus turn it off for a shot or 2 just to throw a curveball to whoever is watching my ghost but I don't. I just hit em straight and I don't hide the fact I'm hitting straight. Don't go fooling yourself that you don't have cheaters in your society.
Online play equals anything go, the object is beat the game at any cost, my rule never trust any online player, just play and have fun and I'm having fun playing this game and I would have even more fun if they add real match play and 4ball

All I heard was- If you aint cheatin, you aint tryin.
My Courses-
Bar Harbor Maine G&CC (CC Tour)
Ave of the Giants Black (PGA Tour)
The Olmsted-South Course (Web.com Tour)
Attaturk GC at Cappadocia  (CC Tour)
TPC at Quinns Vineyard

space-cash