Author Topic: Welcome to the CGC - Casuals Golf Club  (Read 73940 times)

Matt43

Re: Welcome to the CGC - Casuals Golf Club
« Reply #2010 on: February 13, 2018, 05:24:44 PM »
greens are mental and it had frame rate issues.

Mental greens + frame rate issues = OUT! Sad, lovely looker.
you might feel different about it. Check it out and see what you think.

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #2011 on: February 13, 2018, 05:37:16 PM »
I can't accept either of those issues Matt, never mind both. But yeah I'll pop on down tomorrow, does look sweet. As does Gerard's other new one Tropical WBC.

Just a quick reminder to all, that our current Challenger is a TWO round event  - closing Thurs 8AM UKT.

Matt43

« Reply #2012 on: February 14, 2018, 05:30:54 AM »
I can't accept either of those issues Matt, never mind both. But yeah I'll pop on down tomorrow, does look sweet. As does Gerard's other new one Tropical WBC.

Just a quick reminder to all, that our current Challenger is a TWO round event  - closing Thurs 8AM UKT.
I might have another crack at that course with player clubs. Didn't play that well first time. Green speed is 127 I think so that took some getting used to.

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #2013 on: February 14, 2018, 05:35:37 AM »
Thanks Viewers

Gotta say I'm delighted with the views we get in this CGC journal (thread). Consistently around the 400 a day, with peaks like yesterday of 500+! It would be cool if more of our members got involved to broaden discussion. But I'm aware and respect many enjoy anonymity. Anyway cheers to all our readers out there, nice to know. :)

Right, spot of work now. Then, like Matt, I'll be off for a very leisurely reconnoitre of Gerard's 'foggy one' Un Jour De Brouillard and Tropical WBC, let's see how they play.

stan_solo

« Reply #2014 on: February 14, 2018, 09:15:27 AM »
and Tropical WBC,

This one is very good  .... water for bunkers    :)

SANCHEZCFC

« Reply #2015 on: February 14, 2018, 12:59:15 PM »
Chelsea is this comp 2 rounds or 1 because it says 1 of 2?

Seems it is. Funny, I've been thinking of upping the  rounds to two in the Mon-Weds Challenger. Seems I've subconsciously implemented it! Ok guys Challenger is a 36 hole 48 hour event. Be interesting to see how it goes. Ta for alerting me Matt.
im happy I get to play another round on Kakadu. Such a beautiful course.
looks good but plays like the first 4 letters. Not a fan im afraid.

Matt43

« Reply #2016 on: February 14, 2018, 01:00:40 PM »
Thanks Viewers

Gotta say I'm delighted with the views we get in this CGC journal (thread). Consistently around the 400 a day, with peaks like yesterday of 500+! It would be cool if more of our members got involved to broaden discussion. But I'm aware and respect many enjoy anonymity. Anyway cheers to all our readers out there, nice to know. :)

Right, spot of work now. Then, like Matt, I'll be off for a very leisurely reconnoitre of Gerard's 'foggy one' Un Jour De Brouillard and Tropical WBC, let's see how they play.
Just had another go on un jour with player clubs and finished -5 67. Greens weren’t has mental as I thought, must have been another course I was thinking of. Still had some rate issues on some holes.

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #2017 on: February 14, 2018, 02:05:38 PM »
Just played front nine -5 off 7100's. Greens are slow, but I just hit it harder. ;D Frame rate ok apart from tee shot on 3, but nothing close to the issues at that full house St Andrews at the weekend! I like it. Right, Tropical WBC is calling me.

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #2018 on: February 14, 2018, 02:39:41 PM »
NOW - ALL NIGHTER GOLF - Challenger Series - CGC ANZ Australian Open Championships @ Kakadu Wetlands

One night left in this surprise (even to me) two round event. Kakadu Wetlands is our most worthy venue, as this one heads to another exciting denouement.

NEXT - Event 2 - Thurs 15-16 Feb - Casuals Friendly Fun Day - ONE DAY 18H - CGC Chivas Regal Scottish Invitational (HCP) @ Helensburgh 1893 - 6666 yds

Event 2 is more of the same. Namely a beautifully crafted, intelligently conceived course that's a pleasure to play. The Chivas Regal Scottish Invitational from Helensburgh 1893 is next - in our 36 event season long grand tour of top Casuals TGC2 venues. Hope you can join us. 8AM. UKT. LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE - ONE DAY EVENT.

gerard

« Reply #2019 on: February 14, 2018, 03:00:16 PM »
Hi there.Thanks for taking some time to play the Un Jour De Brouillard and Tropical WBC courses.

I see your having some problems on a couple holes on PS4. List the holes I will change them for the best FPS and publish the course with FPS improvements.

I just screw around in the course making thing and do not take making the course to serious.So you will not hurt my feeling.

Hell I will even send course files of any course if someone wants to improve on them.

Download Un Jour De Brouillard and Tropical WBC course files for PC
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A4ZroBTIAwbMWKQ4lRQ5TXxJUixmr2E2

Un Jour De Brouillard- only has 48% objects bar filled,shame HB Studios can not fix FPS problems with some object and shadows.

Matt43

« Reply #2020 on: February 14, 2018, 03:19:01 PM »
Finished with -6 66 on tropical WBC. Did have some pretty strong winds to contend with though. Quite enjoyed it though.

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #2021 on: February 14, 2018, 03:46:57 PM »
@Gerard - Cheers for your kind offer. As mentioned I played the front 9 and only the third tee shot suffered from judder, and I've seen worse - the rest ran fine. Thanks again for designing these two unique and beautiful courses.

@Matt - I played first few holes and it looks a beauty. I'll get back to it tomorrow. 

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #2022 on: February 15, 2018, 06:02:32 AM »
Challenger Series - 2D 36H - CGC ANZ Australian Open Championships @ Kakadu Wetlands

EVENT REPORT

Cracking good, tight, dramatic finish in our season opener - as late 20 below surges from Class and Eagle saw them tie for glory in our prestigious Australian Open Championships. Congratulations guys. Just a single shot behind, Class's fellow countryman Kevin joined Bobjohno and Dolphindad on 19 under to share 3, and complete our top five. Fine work guys. Another big field enjoyed this one, many thanks to you all for taking part.

NEXT - Event 2 - Thurs 15-16 Feb - Casuals Friendly Fun Day - ONE DAY 18H - CGC Chivas Regal Scottish Invitational (HCP) @ Helensburgh 1893 - 6666 yds

The beautifully crafted, thoughtfully conceived and historic Helensburgh 1893, proudly hosts our Chivas Regal Scottish Invitational Handicap this week. This as our Real Casual members stake a realistic claim for a coveted top twenty placing. And it's LIVE right now! Best of luck all.

Kevin1305

« Reply #2023 on: February 15, 2018, 06:33:23 AM »
Well done Class and eagle i new i would pay for missing the bird on the last, great start to the new season.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Matt43

« Reply #2024 on: February 15, 2018, 08:26:30 AM »
Well done Class and eagle i new i would pay for missing the bird on the last, great start to the new season.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
no idea where I finished but I doubt -11 would get me in top 30. I did go with tour clubs in R2 and only managed 66 compared to 65 in R1.Awesome course though. Might go with tour in today’s since it’s a handicap and I’ve nothing to lose.

space-cash