NEW & UPDATED | Welcome to the CGC | Casuals Golf Club on TGC2 & TGC 2019

• 3741 Replies

crunchshark

« Reply #2610 on: April 17, 2018, 07:41:52 AM »
Had to play three rounds before my score registered. Not
Ideal but hit an ace at the 14th.Low winds made it easy as it could be. Hope all enjoyed despite the scoring problems.
My courses

Squirrel Glen Golf Club
Wildwood Links
Cavernsands Golf Club
Sirens Cove
Cramond Golf Club
White Heather GC
The Ocean Rift Club
Panama Dunes Municipal GC

ClassAct147

« Reply #2611 on: April 17, 2018, 02:07:21 PM »
Nice course Crunch, enjoyed it.  The short  par 4 with the rocks around the green looked very good and must have taken a while.   Liked the fact that the greens were fairly easy as I'm going through a bout of putting amnesia.  Saying that I missed a simple 9 footer at the last to go 18 under  😖

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #2612 on: April 17, 2018, 03:38:58 PM »
Yeah Crunch, understated, bright and organic feel going on. Some cool rock work that our friend Dan I'm sure would enjoy.

CGC NOW & NEXT

NOW - ALL NIGHTER - 1D 18H - ZTE Montreal Gold Cup @ Mystic Hills - 7080 yds - Designer TLinds

Casuals big field tournament golf throughout the night right now, as our ZTE Montreal Gold Cup enters it's thrilling decisive stages. Event closes 9AM UKT Weds.

NEXT - Event 30 - Weds 18-19 Apr - 1D 18H - Westjet Luna Lakes Classic @ The Links at Luna Lake - 7117 yds - Designer Eagleeth

We visit another Casuals members course tomorrow. As we journey to the lovely Links at Luna Lake. LIVE for 24 - 9AM UKT Weds.

Btw, the Super 6 series are proving popular (Five 1D 18H Mon-Fri & a Big Week-Ender 2D 36H Sat- Mon). So I think we'll throw one in every third week in our new twelve week Season V, commencing Mon May 7. Any thoughts feel free.

Kevin1305

« Reply #2613 on: April 17, 2018, 04:26:38 PM »
Mystic Hills wot a beautiful course , hats off to" tlinds" .Didn't play to well still feeling sorry for myself after yesterday's server glitch.....aww well upwards and onwards.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Matt43

« Reply #2614 on: April 17, 2018, 05:06:30 PM »
Mystic Hills wot a beautiful course , hats off to" tlinds" .Didn't play to well still feeling sorry for myself after yesterday's server glitch.....aww well upwards and onwards.

yes beautiful course. My round was bad using standard. I did switch back to player on other courses and my swing was far better so maybe a light at the end of the tunnel. This is how bad I’ve been. My HCP as gone from +16.7 to +8.2 with mostly mid 70 rounds. Putting has definitely let me down big time.

Kevin1305

« Reply #2615 on: April 17, 2018, 05:10:43 PM »

yes beautiful course. My round was bad using standard. I did switch back to player on other courses and my swing was far better so maybe a light at the end of the tunnel. This is how bad I’ve been. My HCP as gone from +16.7 to +8.2 with mostly mid 70 rounds. Putting has definitely let me down big time.
Putting is killing me as well Matt but good to here that the rest of your game is coming back in line......Keep it on the fairway fella.

Matt43

« Reply #2616 on: April 17, 2018, 05:14:56 PM »

Putting is killing me as well Matt but good to here that the rest of your game is coming back in line......Keep it on the fairway fella.

holding controller at a certain angle seems to work so as long as I remember what the angle was I’ll be ok. Do still throw in the odd slice but who doesn’t. Can’t hit it straight everytime.

Kevin1305

« Reply #2617 on: April 17, 2018, 05:18:21 PM »

holding controller at a certain angle seems to work so as long as I remember what the angle was I’ll be ok. Do still throw in the odd slice but who doesn’t. Can’t hit it straight everytime.
Great stuff you sound happier already, I was in every bunker tonight had to just laugh in the end no good getting in a bad mood over it only a game.

ClassAct147

« Reply #2618 on: April 17, 2018, 05:40:19 PM »
Call me Lippy McLipperson after tonight's round.  11 under....could have been mid fifties, fabulous course though.

Kevin1305

« Reply #2619 on: April 17, 2018, 05:42:46 PM »
Call me Lippy McLipperson after tonight's round.  11 under....could have been mid fifties, fabulous course though.
Nice one Lippy

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #2620 on: April 18, 2018, 05:15:49 AM »
ZTE Montreal Gold Cup @ Mystic Hills - Designer TLinds

EVENT REPORT

Thoroughly entertaining and enjoyable event from the marvellous Mystic Hills. And we had accomplished performances of 59 13 below from Indy, Slinger, Filla and Jedi who tie for top in the ZTE Montreal Gold Cup. Well played guys. And many thanks to you all for taking part.

NOW LIVE - Event 30 - Weds 18-19 Apr - 1D 18H - Westjet Luna Lakes Invitational @ The Links at Luna Lakes - 7117 yds - Designer Eagleeth

We've more Super 6 rapid fire tournament golf now as our Westjet Invitational gets underway. And our sturdy promotion this week of lesser known/played designers courses continues - as we visit Eagleeth's charming The Links at Luna Lakes. Hope you enjoy.

Icyken

« Reply #2621 on: April 18, 2018, 06:25:56 AM »
Israeli national is up and running
on ps4 at last, a real gem !   8)

Icyken

« Reply #2622 on: April 18, 2018, 07:07:18 AM »
   Check out.....
  Einstakt Foss Golfklubbur..

It's very good also ja !

Matt43

« Reply #2623 on: April 18, 2018, 08:39:32 AM »
At last Israeli is available. Chelsea you mentioned arctic week. I wondered if this was gonna be a regular thing. Could have a icyken week, enef56 week and many more. Get what are some of the best courses on this game but woefully underplayed some plays. Don’t even care what I score.

Antiparosjez

« Reply #2624 on: April 18, 2018, 09:57:38 AM »
At last Israeli is available. Chelsea you mentioned arctic week. I wondered if this was gonna be a regular thing. Could have a icyken week, enef56 week and many more. Get what are some of the best courses on this game but woefully underplayed some plays. Don’t even care what I score.

I think variety is a better way to go. A whole week of one designer could be OTT perhaps irrespective of how good they are. Just my opinion....
White Rocks,Stour Manor, Samphire Golf Links, The Estate, Romney Harbour, Kingston Park, Gull Rock, City Park, Mullion Cliffs, Wealden Forest, Brookland Marshes

space-cash