Welcome to the CGC - Casuals Golf Club

• 3247 Replies

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #3150 on: July 12, 2018, 08:44:04 AM »
CGC SEASON FIVE

WEEK 11 SCHEDULE

Final domestic week of events of Season 5 next week - before our monster, season ending and defining Super 12s get underway in week 12! Again we have three truly premier venues to savour, and all three created by friends and/or members of The CGC. Another super seven days of Casuals Championship Golf incoming. Hope you can join us.

W11 E34 - Mon 16-18 July - Challenger Series - 2D 36H - ZDF World Challenger Series @ Khao Sok National CGC - 6961 yds - Designer Gerard

W11 E35 - Weds 18-20 July - Casuals Fun Day - 2D 36H - Mizuno Players Shootout @ Windwalker - 6824 yds - Designer Arrowhead

W12 E36 - Fri 20-23 July - Big Week-Ender - 3D 36H - Citigroup New York City Classic @ The Olmsted - 6938 yds - Designer DD - 20,000 BPF

stan_solo

« Reply #3151 on: July 12, 2018, 09:28:54 AM »
Well played Croatia. Fantastic achievement for such a small nation!

I remember we said the same about Iceland    .....      ;)

gerard

« Reply #3152 on: July 12, 2018, 10:26:58 AM »
Well thank you again for including one of the courses I done up.Have fun and enjoy.
W11 E34 - Mon 16-18 July - Challenger Series - 2D 36H - ZDF World Challenger Series @ CGC National AT Khao Sok  - 6961 yds - Designer Gerard
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 12:01:14 PM by gerard »

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #3153 on: July 12, 2018, 02:03:46 PM »
^^ V welcome!

NOW - ALL NIGHTER - Casuals Fun Day - Avotazbank Cyprus Open @ Cyprus National

Super welcoming venue and conditions over in Nicosia, and we've some super hot perfomances to go with it!  Class heads the field at 33 below as this one thunders to it's conclusion. So do join us and enjoy some all nighter tournament golf with the fun and friendly CGC. Event closes 9AM UKT Friday.

NEXT - W10 E33 - Fri 13-16 July - Big Week-Ender - 3D 36H - BMW European Masters @ The Estate - 7144 yds - Designer Antiparosjez - 20,000 BPF

Wonderful tournament ready venue greets The Casuals tomorrow, as we journey to Jez's latest work of golfing art The Estate. Our showcase Big Week-Ender the BMW European Masters gets underway Friday 9AM UKT. Hope you can be part of it.

Arrowheadx61

« Reply #3154 on: July 12, 2018, 04:54:55 PM »
CGC SEASON FIVE

WEEK 11 SCHEDULE

Final domestic week of events of Season 5 next week - before our monster, season ending and defining Super 12s get underway in week 12! Again we have three truly premier venues to savour, and all three created by friends and/or members of The CGC. Another super seven days of Casuals Championship Golf incoming. Hope you can join us.

W11 E34 - Mon 16-18 July - Challenger Series - 2D 36H - ZDF World Challenger Series @ Khao Sok National CGC - 6961 yds - Designer Gerard

W11 E35 - Weds 18-20 July - Casuals Fun Day - 2D 36H - Mizuno Players Shootout @ Windwalker - 6824 yds - Designer Arrowhead

W12 E36 - Fri 20-23 July - Big Week-Ender - 3D 36H - Citigroup New York City Classic @ The Olmsted - 6938 yds - Designer DD - 20,000 BPF

I'm excited and honored that my course, The Windwalker @ Two Rivers Run, received consideration and is being included in the CGC schedule. Thank you very much! Best of luck to everyone. Enjoy and light 'em up!
Most Recent Courses:

Brently Village GC
Brently Village Golf Club (more shadows on greens)
The Normandy @ Howard's Landing
The Normandy @ HP's Landing (T)*
Temple Point @ La Costa Maya
The Windwalker @ Two Rivers Run

* Tournament version

Kevin1305

« Reply #3155 on: July 12, 2018, 07:27:39 PM »
CGC SEASON FIVE

WEEK 11 SCHEDULE

I'm excited and honored that my course, The Windwalker @ Two Rivers Run, received consideration and is being included in the CGC schedule. Thank you very much! Best of luck to everyone. Enjoy and light 'em up!
Well deserved fella

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #3156 on: July 13, 2018, 05:47:12 AM »
I'm excited and honored that my course, The Windwalker @ Two Rivers Run, received consideration and is being included in the CGC schedule. Thank you very much!!

Kind words, you're very welcome Arrow.

And speaking of kind. We had a bananas, incredibly generous donation/s overnight of.......... 275,000!! I've a feeling Class may be involved and maybe others? Anyway who ever you are uber thanks, and do say hello. :)

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #3157 on: July 13, 2018, 06:20:34 AM »
Casuals Fun Day - Avotazbank Cyprus Open @ Cyprus National

EVENT REPORT

No surprise Class just about scrambled to victory after that pinnacle -33 barrage! Second title in a row - top golf man. Our mate Eagle confirmed runner-up after a well executed 29 below. Spain's Christian secured 3 on -28. While DG, Maddog and RobJ share 4 carding 27 under to complete the big 5. Super turnout again guys - and whatever you scored, wherever you finished - thanks for taking part.

NOW LIVE - W10 E33 - Fri 13-16 July - Big Week-Ender - 3D 36H - BMW European Masters @ The Estate - 7144 yds - Designer Antiparosjez - 20,000 BPF

Beautiful course, big international field, and a tidy purse on offer now as we contest our Big Week-Ender. There's a super tournament atmosphere over at The Estate - so do join us for our main event of the week; The BMW European Masters - LIVE!

Antiparosjez

« Reply #3158 on: July 13, 2018, 06:41:32 AM »
Delighted to be hosting the mighty Casuals to The Estate this weekend.
Hope you all have lots of fun on the course.
Jim gem has posted a course review on YouTube with some excellent tips on how best to play the course (he's a lot better player than I'll ever be) so you might want to have a look at that before teeing it up.
Enjoy!
The Estate Samphire Golf Links Romney Harbour Wealden Forest City Park Brookland Marshes Mullion Cliffs The Parish Cardington Kingston Park Weald Water Saxon Bay Gull Rock
Viking Weald Old Romney Rye Bay Harbour

ddixjr509

« Reply #3159 on: July 13, 2018, 11:46:57 AM »

EVENT REPORT

No surprise Class just about scrambled to victory after that pinnacle -33 barrage! Second title in a row - top golf man. Our mate Eagle confirmed runner-up after a well executed 29 below. Spain's Christian secured 3 on -28. While DG, Maddog and RobJ share 4 carding 27 under to complete the big 5. Super turnout again guys - and whatever you scored, wherever you finished - thanks for taking part.

OOOfta- I think those S/S quick sand greens set me back about month. Kudos to Class and Eagle for those scores and excellent putting on those greens!!

In my post round haste- I went and picked up a Netgear Powerline adapter. I haven't had a single banana ball since... so here's hoping I've solved my latency (lag) problems and can get a little more consistent.
My Courses-
The Olmsted-South Course
Attaturk GC at Cappadocia
TPC at Quinns Vineyard

Matt43

« Reply #3160 on: July 13, 2018, 12:45:06 PM »
Are servers down because can’t get a connection?

SANCHEZCFC

« Reply #3161 on: July 13, 2018, 01:03:22 PM »

EVENT REPORT

OOOfta- I think those S/S quick sand greens set me back about month. Kudos to Class and Eagle for those scores and excellent putting on those greens!!

In my post round haste- I went and picked up a Netgear Powerline adapter. I haven't had a single banana ball since... so here's hoping I've solved my latency (lag) problems and can get a little more consistent.
glad you found something to help i cannot  hit straight for anything the last 2 weeks.Think  i might give this game a miss till the new one releases. & that depends on reviews.

Matt43

« Reply #3162 on: July 13, 2018, 02:36:53 PM »
Game reconnected and swing is all over the place. Hitting slow downswing pretty much every shot. Game is hard enough without this.

ddixjr509

« Reply #3163 on: July 13, 2018, 02:49:59 PM »

EVENT REPORT

glad you found something to help i cannot  hit straight for anything the last 2 weeks.Think  i might give this game a miss till the new one releases. & that depends on reviews.

Playing off wifi- I was fluctuating between 0.4 kbps- 1.3 MBps download speeds. Went and picked up a Netgear Powerline 1200- plugged one into an outlet and connected it to my router (on the other side of the house), and the other powerline in an outlet next to the PS4. connected the powerline to the PS4 via ethernet. Upload speed test said 28MBps... and the latency (lag) hasn't been an issue.  I'm hoping this is a fix- bc the inconsistency is maddening.
My Courses-
The Olmsted-South Course
Attaturk GC at Cappadocia
TPC at Quinns Vineyard

Matt43

« Reply #3164 on: July 13, 2018, 06:01:00 PM »

EVENT REPORT

Playing off wifi- I was fluctuating between 0.4 kbps- 1.3 MBps download speeds. Went and picked up a Netgear Powerline 1200- plugged one into an outlet and connected it to my router (on the other side of the house), and the other powerline in an outlet next to the PS4. connected the powerline to the PS4 via ethernet. Upload speed test said 28MBps... and the latency (lag) hasn't been an issue.  I'm hoping this is a fix- bc the inconsistency is maddening.
is it something like this you have. https://www.amazon.co.uk/NETGEAR-PL1200-100UKS-Powerline-Ethernet-Homeplug/dp/B00XCH0QX4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1531515468&sr=8-3&keywords=Netgear+Powerline+1200

space-cash