"Hard" level in Career

• 18 Replies

Brighttail

• GroupMember
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2017, 03:31:16 PM »
Yeah I just finished the second tourney, each two rounds on VERY hard mode (society level 10) and I was at -23 and second place was -4  .  First one I was -20 and second was -1.

This isn't right and I'm not sure I want to even continue.

Leadbelly

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2017, 03:50:11 PM »
Yeah I just finished the second tourney, each two rounds on VERY hard mode (society level 10) and I was at -23 and second place was -4  .  First one I was -20 and second was -1.

This isn't right and I'm not sure I want to even continue.

That just depends on who your playing, I play the person who has shot the lowest round on any given course most times from the back tees. Sometimes I beat them, but most times I cant. I guess this society stuff appeals to some, but I think it separates everyone more times then not.

OzzyNeil

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2017, 01:31:05 AM »
It has always baffled me as well that games from 15 to 20 years ago contain content that arent in todays games.
Its like companies keep trying to reinvent the wheel.
All the best ideas from all the great games should be implemented then add your own touches. We cant keep relying on awesome graphics to keep us happy.
I really enjoy this game but as stated there is some basic stuff that should be in this game.
Links golf had actual golfer animations 17 years ago. Jasper Parnevick and Arnold Palmer. Awesome to watch..id give my right nut to be able to choose a tour pro to look at swinging a club and even legends from the past.
Surely some propeller head could make an animation from old videos.
Anyhoo enjoying the game and the course editor but lets make it even better.

weasek

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2017, 02:45:26 PM »
I just finished a career mode tourney at royal Birkdale  (which has a handicap)&the computer won with a -14!!!that's only on hard level how would you beat that!if people wanted hard scores you defo have them!

space-cash