Author Topic: Golf Club 2 UNPLAYABLE on XBOX1  (Read 800 times)

drivert

• GroupMember
  • XBOX GT is mariner175
Re: Golf Club 2 UNPLAYABLE on XBOX1
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2017, 10:24:03 AM »
I am also on XB1 S with the controller that came with it.

karma4u

• GroupMember
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2017, 07:00:19 PM »
REPLAY to my member friend..HitItLong...
controller  on xbox 1 works perfectly on Golf Club 1...and allways has...
I have played hundreds of games and still playing Golf Club 1 on xbox1...without any problem whatsoever...!
Controller is not a problem....changes in software made in Golf Club 2...are the problem...
it was not tested properly...and that is the fact....!

The game was made harder with tempo added to the swing and it is now more important to move the thumbstick as straight as possible to keep the line in side the red cone, miss cone or miss the correct (perfect/perfect tempo) and you will be punished with hooks and slices.

TGC1 was a walk in the park, Stevie Wonder could hit every fairway in that game.

The game is clearly to hard for you to master on tour clubs, go back to standard clubs and practise. Don't blame the code because of your lack of ability.

ProtoNC

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2017, 07:47:01 PM »
From yesterday..... up and down, like real golf..... ;)

Not unplayable......

XB1: ProtoNC

HitItLong

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2017, 01:40:00 AM »
From yesterday..... up and down, like real golf..... ;)

Not unplayable......

Clearly not LOL, you should toss the game and start making whinge threads.  ;D
FirstBlitzer Au on Xbox One

ProtoNC

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2017, 07:39:55 PM »
Even bought the game on pc too, because it's so unplayable!  ;D

Gives me something to do on the laptop while my wife watches some of her tv shows i don't care about. Cheers! LOL!

XB1: ProtoNC

BudPuck63

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2017, 11:05:03 PM »
I agree this game is so frustrating. No matter how I move the left stick the balls go hard left causing shots to in up in the rough and offline. The line can be inside the red cone and it goes left. The closer to the left side the farther left the ball goes. In putting the swing meter can be dead center in the red cone on short putts and the ball will miss either to the right or left of the hole. Finally three times while taking drops after misaligned shots went into the water the game freezes. I have moved up to the red and white tees and the shot problems continue. This game really needs some help. I went back to EA Sports Rory and played Wolf Creek, Mesquite, NV from black tees using my new Elite controller. I scored a 58 including making 3 eagles. Don't tell me it my skill level and not a problem within TGC2. I would have thrown this game in the trash but I am retired and trying to figure the game out gives me something to work towards.

xboxgolfer

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2017, 11:29:32 PM »
to mymember friend..BudPuck63...
they are telling me to go to standard don't blame the code....that's what I'm doing...
they say i'm to stupid and don't have the skill...that's fine too....me and my wife have played hundreds off games and are
playing GC1 now...with 2 xbox1 controlers and its perfect...the fact is GC2 went to far to make it "better" and now
it does not work properly on xbox1...it does not matter how you swing it just does not go the distance...controller does not
have speed control...and flops just don't work any more ...and that is the fact... :-\
So it is not you my friend...GC2 is not what it should be...and that also is the fact....Good Luck..!! :(

space-cash