partual chip shot

• 6 Replies

seagrave23

« on: July 15, 2017, 03:31:41 PM »
can someone tell me what to do to be able to hit a  half chip shot   no matter what i do i cant stop back swing to do a part shot   i get 16 yrds from i loft wedge  no matter what i am hitting out off   fw   h ruff  light ruff makes no difference i am using standerd clubs   mouse sensetivity in game 72  doesnt seem to matter where i sett\ it  cant do a partual backswing

Thrangar

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 04:27:01 PM »
watch your avatars hands not the club head, after you have figured the half way point start your downswing, go practice and then come back here
Proud Member of the sub par club at McKee McGrodo (black Widow)

seagrave23

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 03:02:50 AM »
ok im back it doesnt make a differance    i either get a full shot or one that goes nowhere   can not stop club part way   

Dusty Roads

• GroupMember
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 09:39:21 AM »
Practice this type of swing with the standard clubs set.

It takes a lot of practice and patience to get these shots down.

Leadbelly

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 10:28:48 AM »
With a controller the chip shot, is not likely to happen with perfect perfect shot very often. But with a mouse its much easier, I just drop down the dpi on my mouse and I can hit perfect perfect most times.

uneequeone

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2017, 05:09:29 PM »
Just like in real life you mustn't chicken out on the follow through. That will result in a Slow or Very Slow...and a muffed shot.  Keeping that in mind work on timing and things will improve.

As for the crazy spin and roll out...wait for a fix.

Please play Pinecone Alley and the new Shortbush Pitch-N-Putt (9 hole) course

Sherrif Rooney

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2017, 05:26:29 PM »
You seem to have to swing back a little slower and don't pull your thumbstick all the way back.  So if you want to hit a 50% shot pull the stick 50% back and swing forward when your character is 50% of the way through their swing.  I don't know if this is how it is meant to work but it seems to work for me.

space-cash