graphic settings

• 6 Replies

jhellerud

« on: July 18, 2017, 11:40:14 AM »
Anything that is not needed in graphics settings? Asking for a friend because he has to play on 720 resolution and it still stutters and skips once in a while just trying to figure out if there is any fixes he has an AMD G-card one of the HDs its in a dell XPS so probably not the GREATEST but should at least be able to run the golf game semi smooth if a CONSOLE can.. haha

johneric8

• GroupMember
  • Been here since the beginning!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 12:33:36 PM »
Anything that is not needed in graphics settings? Asking for a friend because he has to play on 720 resolution and it still stutters and skips once in a while just trying to figure out if there is any fixes he has an AMD G-card one of the HDs its in a dell XPS so probably not the GREATEST but should at least be able to run the golf game semi smooth if a CONSOLE can.. haha
Yes!  Hb listen up.   I have an amd hd6800 graphics card and get an occasional stutter.  But worst of all I get horrible flickering shadows from time to time.    Interesting enough, I can disable vsync to fix the issue....  If it starts flickering again later in the round I can renable vsync and it fixes it again.  It's very weird.   

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Please HB,  give us a way to share user created society templates of our tour course schedules.

phlyerphanatic31

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 01:21:40 PM »
Easy bump up on FPS

setting - High

everything on the 1st screen in game graphics..turn it OFF

Object detail 20
run trees at 750
distance trees 375
everything else @ 50%

game still looks great and your card will stay cool cool

FPS is the key to the swing dynamic in this game
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 01:25:04 PM by phlyerphanatic31 »

jhellerud

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 03:19:01 PM »
Easy bump up on FPS

setting - High

Object detail 20
run trees at 750
distance trees 375
everything else @ 50%

he is on LOW and 720 and all the settings are on OFF.... smooth for a bit then randomly choppy.. maybe just outdated unit :-/

phlyerphanatic31

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2017, 04:14:46 PM »
Easy bump up on FPS

setting - High

Object detail 20
run trees at 750
distance trees 375
everything else @ 50%

he is on LOW and 720 and all the settings are on OFF.... smooth for a bit then randomly choppy.. maybe just outdated unit :-/
ya...it's toast. I'd say buy a mid-range card for around 120-150 bucks. I run a 750 Ti Overclocked edition and it runs great on my settings..averaging around 60FPS with other programs in the background..a lot higher if I turn it all off. You can pick up a good card for not too much of a kick to the wallet.

Dusty Roads

• GroupMember
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2017, 04:42:56 PM »
Easy bump up on FPS

setting - High

Object detail 20
run trees at 750
distance trees 375
everything else @ 50%

What's his resolution setting?

I play at 3840 x 2160 windowed and it runs well enough

2560 x 1440 if I want to be more consistent.

jhellerud

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2017, 08:23:09 PM »
yeah i wonder if maybe it could be his internet connection too he is on desktop wireless haha

space-cash