Handicap issue , shot a 65 at royal birkdale - went form 3 hcp to 26.3!

• 8 Replies

Sturgy

« on: July 24, 2017, 10:35:32 PM »
Played a society competition, on royal birkdale I shot a 65, so a few shots under and it move me from 3 hcp to 26.3.
It has ruined the game for me, I can't play in any competitions and be competitive 🤔.
The course/slop was 255.6/85. I think this is why the hcp error happened. Can you please help me fix this so I can look forward to playing again, ty

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 11:25:30 AM »
I will forward your message to the devs.  That rating/slope glitched, causing your hdcp to go haywire.

HB_ShaunW

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 11:32:43 AM »
Can you let us know what society this happened in and the pin/tee being used.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 11:54:02 AM by HB_ShaunW »

Sturgy

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 08:01:35 PM »
Thanks for forwarding it on. I have no idea what pin/tee was used and can't find the information anywhere. The society was British golfers only society and royal birkdale the course.

My handicap still hasn't been fixed. Is there a way I can reset it ?
I can't play the game with a +26 handicap
Thanks

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2017, 12:59:45 PM »
If you go into your stats, does it show the odd round in your handicap record?  It will probably show a very odd slope/rating for that round.

Anquila1978

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2017, 01:06:06 PM »

Happened to me as well:

+8.1 to +20.3 I think

Society: Hackers r us
Course: Monte Cervino

Pic attached course at the bottom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 01:07:41 PM by Anquila1978 »
Other Courses

Turnberry Kintyre Course
Gladstonevale G.C
Belgrave Black at Balmeadie

Sturgy

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2017, 07:15:33 PM »
Photo attached. You can see the course has a ridiculous slope and hcp rating.

Can anyone please help me get my hcp back .

Haven't been able to play in over a week now.

Thanks

Sturgy

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2017, 05:41:50 AM »
Just going to try and delete the game and data and start again. Nothing more I can do since noone has got back to me with a solution on how to fix my hcp. I would never be able to get it back to 3 handicap from 26.3. would take an awful long time.
I tried shooting a 10 on every hole in a round and it went down like .5 and took me ages to do!!
Just not liking the support from the developers at all and the unwillingness to fix issues like this.
Hopefully I'll be able to start again and if not I'll not be acting anymore or buying anymore Hb games, very disappointed.

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2017, 01:38:09 PM »
Just going to try and delete the game and data and start again. Nothing more I can do since noone has got back to me with a solution on how to fix my hcp. I would never be able to get it back to 3 handicap from 26.3. would take an awful long time.
I tried shooting a 10 on every hole in a round and it went down like .5 and took me ages to do!!
Just not liking the support from the developers at all and the unwillingness to fix issues like this.
Hopefully I'll be able to start again and if not I'll not be acting anymore or buying anymore Hb games, very disappointed.

The data is kept server side so uninstalling will not change that.   The dev team is looking into this issue.

The handicap is the average of your 10 best of your last 20 rounds on hdcp courses.   It should be fixed server side but at worst, that round will wash out of your handicap system after at most 20 more rounds.

space-cash