courses not staying on "my favorites" list

• 5 Replies

Hugh Jass Koda

• GroupMember
« on: July 25, 2017, 03:01:56 AM »
My favorites list keeps dropping courses off on it's own.  I know if I favorite a course and then favorite it a second time, the second time will actually unfavorites the course.  I am aware of that.  But that is not what I'm reporting.  Courses that I know I have favorited at some point will no longer be on my list anymore.  I'm pretty sure "friends favorites" does the same thing.  Although, I don't have control of the courses on that list.  It's possible a friend could have unfavorited a course they previously favorited therefore it is no longer on my list but I doubt it.  I doubt it only because too many courses were there one day gone soon after, just like what happens on "my favorites" list.

This is an issue that has to be rectified!  With the amount of complete crap courses being published everyday it's way too hard to find the good ones just by browsing the list.  Friends Favorites is a good way to start looking.  When I do happen across a good course and favorite it just to find later it's not on my list anymore sucks!
My Course:   White Mountains Country Club

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 12:06:45 PM »
The dev team is investigating this.

IDontShineShoesAnymore

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 10:01:19 PM »
  Have reported this same issue as well. It seems to have gotten better with the patch actually. I have a list of my favorites now, so I don't "lose" them anymore.  They do still vanish  and I also notice some courses that I favored a week ago says "just now" instead of 7  days, etc. Hope this gets fixed , I pick courses only from My favorites.
"We don't see that on our end"

HitItLong

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 11:46:29 PM »
  Have reported this same issue as well. It seems to have gotten better with the patch actually. I have a list of my favorites now, so I don't "lose" them anymore.  They do still vanish  and I also notice some courses that I favored a week ago says "just now" instead of 7  days, etc. Hope this gets fixed , I pick courses only from My favorites.

How do they get onto your My Favourites list  if you don't pick them from elsewhere in the first place?
FirstBlitzer Au on Xbox One

karma4u

• GroupMember
  • I know a little german

IDontShineShoesAnymore

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2017, 09:32:19 PM »

How do they get onto your My Favourites list  if you don't pick them from elsewhere in the first place?

Ok, I'll feed the troll. I favor a single course for each of my favorite designers. From there I select a course to play from "other courses by designer". When it drops magically from my favorites list, I lose one of the designers.
"We don't see that on our end"

space-cash